|Cody Walker Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1988|
Cody Walker is an American actor and former paramedic who is known for being the younger brother of the popular actor, Paul Walker. Cody has also been cast in a couple of acting projects such as USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage, In the Rough, Furious 7, and Shadow Wolves. Moreover, he has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Facebook, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Cody Beau Walker
Los Angeles County, California, United States
Cody Walker studied at La Canada High School from where he graduated in the year 2006. Later, he got enrolled at the University of California, Santa Barbara and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Cultural Anthropology.
Actor, Former Paramedic
- Father – Paul William Walker (Contractor and Boxer who was a Golden Gloves Champion)
- Mother – Cheryl (Crabtree) (Model)
- Siblings – Paul Walker (Late Older Brother) (Actor, Philanthropist), Caleb Walker (Older Brother) (Actor, Producer), Ashlie Walker (Older Sister) (Actress), Amy Walker (Older Sister)
- Others – Paul William Walker II (Paternal Grandfather), Paul William Walker (Paternal Great Grandfather), Harriett /Harriet June Willey (Paternal Great Grandmother), June Vivian Oefinger (Paternal Grandmother), Alma John “Elmer” Oefinger (Paternal Great Grandfather), Elizabeth Idell “Betsey” /Betsy Spooner (Paternal Great Grandmother), George Milton Crabtree (Maternal Grandfather), Louis F. Crabtree (Maternal Great Grandfather), Nina Letha Price (Maternal Great Grandmother), Viola Annalea /Ann Smith (Maternal Grandmother), Lester Orville Smith (Maternal Great Grandfather), Hazel Clarinda Mitchell (Maternal Great Grandmother), Meadow Rain Walker (Niece) (Paul Walker’s Daughter)
Cody Walker is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cody Walker has dated –
- Periwinkle Blue – It was rumored that Cody Walker and British actress Periwinkle Blue were an item in the past.
- Felicia Knox (2007-Present) – Cody started dating Felicia Knox in 2007 and the duo eventually got married on August 15, 2015, after being in a relationship for several years. Later, they welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Remi, in November 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Cody Walker is of English, German, and Swiss-German descent.
- Striking resemblance to his older brother, Paul Walker
- Toned physique
Cody Walker has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of RoadStr, Panerai, and Honda.
Cody Walker Facts
- He was raised in Southern California.
- He has served as the CEO for Reach Out Worldwide, a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit organization founded by Paul Walker in 2010.
- Cody Walker made his first film appearance by playing the role of Thomas in the horror film, Abandoned Mine, in 2013.
- In 2016, he appeared as Petty Officer Third class James West in the war disaster film, USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage.
Featured Image by Cody Walker / Instagram