|Coleen García Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1992|
Coleen García is a Filipino actress, host, TV personality, and model who has brought to life a variety of characters on several shows and movies such as Arkisha Aragon in Ex with Benefits, Kanika Santiago in Sin Island, Isabel Reyes in Ikaw Lang ang Iibigin, Mia Salazar in Mia, Pauleen in Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kadena, Monique Castillejo in Good Vibes, and Rina in Maalaala Mo Kaya: Medical Result.
Danielle Claudine Ortega Garcia
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Coleen García attended the Southville International School and Colleges, a private, non-sectarian school located in Las Piñas City, Metro Manila, from nursery to 6th grade. After that, she studied at Veritas Parochial School located in Parañaque, Philippines. There, she was chosen to be the editor-in-chief for their high school paper The Wire
Actress, Host, TV Personality, Model
- Father – Jose Luis Garcia
- Mother – Maria Paz Ortega (Model)
- Siblings – Mario Joaquin Luis Garcia (Younger Brother), Paolo Javier Ortega Garcia (Younger Brother), Iñigo Ortega Singson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Arjo Atayde (Cousin) (Actor)
Coleen García is represented by ABS-CBN’s Star Magic.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coleen García has dated –
- Enrique Gil (2010-2011) – She dated actor, dancer, and model, Enrique Gil, from 2010 to 2011.
- Gab Valenciano (2012-2013) – In 2012, Coleen García started going out with Gab Valenciano, a dancer, actor, musician, host, percussionist, drummer, choreographer, and commercial model. However, their relationship was only short-termed as they parted ways the following year.
- Billy Crawford (2013-Present) – It was the year 2013 when her romance with singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor, Billy Crawford, began. They eventually got engaged on December 20, 2016, and then married on April 20, 2018. The duo has also been cast together in the variety television show, It’s Showtime!.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and Asian)
Coleen García is of Spanish and Filipino descent on her father’s side and has Filipino roots on her mother’s side.
- Toned body
- The word ‘Jesus’ tattooed near her collar bone
- Pierced ears
- Dimpled smile
Coleen García has appeared in endorsements for Johnson & Johnson, Skin White, and Lewis & Pearl Cologne.
She has also either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media like OPPO Philippines, PETALIER, Shoenami PH, Gingersnap Bali, MAC Cosmetics, GCDS, etc.
Coleen García Facts
- She was 2 years old when she started her journey as a commercial model.
- She played the character of Monique Castillejo in the teen dance musical drama anthology series, Good Vibes, in 2011. For this role, Coleen García was nominated for the 2012 Yahoo! OMG Award for “Best Female Newcomer”.
- In 2014, she appeared as Janna in the independent film, #Y, and was nominated for the 31st PMPC Star Award for Movie in the “New Movie Actress of the Year” category.
- She has also earned an impressive fan base on social media and enjoys more than 7 million followers on Instagram and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Jpa1999 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
The post Coleen García Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.