|Cooke Maroney Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1984|
Cooke Maroney is an American gallerist who garnered media attention in 2018 when he was spotted alongside actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Middlebury, Vermont, United States
Cooke divides his time between Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States and Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Maroney had studied at Middlebury Union High School, before going on to attend New York University from where he graduated with a degree in History.
- Father – James Maroney
- Mother – Suki Fredericks
- Siblings – Annabelle Maroney (Younger Sister)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cooke has dated –
- Jennifer Lawrence (2018-Present) – Cooke began dating actress Jennifer Lawrence in the summer of 2018, New York-based art gallerist, Cooke Maroney. They were first spotted together in June 2018. Later in November 2018, the couple was caught kissing during New York Rangers game in New York City, and in February 2019, they got engaged. Jennifer and Cooke then got married in October 2019 in Rhode Island and almost 2 years later, in September 2021, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Towering physical appearance
- He sports a thick beard
Cooke Maroney Facts
- His parents were owners of Oliver Hill Farm in Leicester, Vermont, where he was brought up.
- Cooke was an art dealer in Manhattan and served as the Head of American Paintings at Christie’s.
- As of 2021, Cooke was the director at New York City’s Gladstone Gallery.
- Cooke met Jennifer through a common friend Laura Simpson.
Featured Image By Cooke Maroney / Instagram