|Crystal Leigh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1989|
Crystal Leigh is an American talent manager, social media influencer, model, and Instagram star who specializes in musical talent management and had joined, in 2019, the Beverly Hills-based agency Untitled Entertainment as a talent manager and the head of digital and brand partnerships. She came into the spotlight in 2015 when she started dating Australian vocalist and guitarist Michael Clifford. She has also worked as a model and her social media following received an upshot after news of her relationship with Michael became public. She has developed a strong fanbase on Instagram and Twitter with more than 750k and more than 200k followers, respectively.
Crystal Leigh Lauderdale
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Crystal, after her high school graduation, had joined Georgia State University where she had studied marketing.
Talent Manager, Social Media Influencer, Model, Instagram Star
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Crystal has dated –
- Michael Clifford (2015–Present) – Crystal began dating Australian guitarist and vocalist Michael Clifford, who has served as the lead vocalist of the Australian pop/punk rock band 5 Seconds of Summer, in 2015. However, the relationship became public only on 2017 New Year’s Eve when Michael confirmed it to the media. They got engaged in January 2019, when Michael proposed to her with a diamond ring while they were vacationing in Bali, Indonesia. Michael had played the hit 1975 song titled Medicine in the background while he was proposing. In January 2020, they announced that they were planning to get married in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair dark brown, purple, or red.
- Petite frame
- Has a tattoo on her ribs and another on her right forearm
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Crystal, on social media, has endorsed and promoted brands and services such as –
- Maison Atia
- Jewel Badgley Mischka Footwear
- Nite Guide
Crystal Leigh Facts
- Before joining Untitled Entertainment as a talent manager in 2019, she had worked several other jobs. She had started her professional career in 2006 as a VIP liaison and events manager at the upscale nightclub The Compound/Venue & Club. and worked there for nearly 3 years.
- She had also worked for quite some time as an A&R (Artists and repertoire) manager for top tier artists and songwriters at the popular music label Interscope Records.
- She had then worked for Boxeight Studios as their director of events & VIP services. She had then joined, in 2014, the renowned marketing firm Shark Branding and worked there as the director of strategic partnerships before becoming a managing partner with the social media talent management agency Whitelabel.Social in 2016.
- She is an ardent follower and practitioner of yoga and often posts pictures of yoga poses on Instagram. She also loves enjoying a quiet time sunbathing at secluded beaches.
- She is a pet lover and owns 2 dogs named Southy and Moosemoose.
Featured Image by Crystal Leigh / Instagram