|D’Andra Simmons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1969|
D’Andra Simmons is an American businesswoman, television personality, director, philanthropist, and a prominent Dallas socialite who gained television fame after appearing on the Bravo series The Real Housewives of Dallas (2017-2019) as a main cast member. She has also been featured in several other TV programs like The Domenick Nati Show (2016). She has worked as a director for a number of television shows including I Don’t Give a Rip (2019).
Dallas, Texas, United States
Highland Park, Texas, United States
She went to Sweet Briar College in Virginia.
Businesswoman, Television personality, Director, Philanthropist, Socialite
- Father – Her father was an alcoholic and committed suicide.
- Mother – Dee Simmons (Businesswoman)
- Others – Glenn Simmons (Late Stepfather) (Businessman)
She has been represented by Derek Blum of Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jeremy Lock (2014-Present) – She married photojournalist Jeremy Lock on February 15, 2014. She became the stepmother of his 2 sons from a previous relationship, named Keatin Lock and Koen Lock.
Note – She also has an adult son from a previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Prominent cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Great Lengths.
D’Andra Simmons Favorite Things
- Pastime – Cooking, Reading
- Food – Donuts, Cheeseburgers
Source – Instagram, Instagram
D’Andra Simmons Facts
- She was raised in Dallas by her mother and stepfather, and she hails from a wealthy family that has been counted among the city’s most prominent ones. Her stepfather and uncle were self-made millionaires. The Simmons name can be spotted all over the city on many buildings, including the medical center, and at the Southern Methodist University.
- D’Andra has confessed that growing up she was just spoiled rotten, the fact that her mother would point out. She has added that she had as many as 275 dresses when she was 5 years old and around 75 pairs of shoes. She has disclosed that she has not even got out of that phase.
- After graduating college, although she did not have to work, she wanted to prove that she could do things on her own. In 2004, she was pursuing a career in politics in Washington, D.C.
- When D’Andra was 24 years old she worked at the corporate office of Saks Fifth Avenue in New York.
- D’Andra inherited her business acumen from her mother, Dee, who launched the nutritional supplements called Ultimate Living. D’Andra joined the family business to follow in the footsteps of her mother. She went on to become the founder as well as the CEO of the natural skincare line named Hard Night Good Morning.
- Before joining the cast of the TV show Real Housewives of Dallas for its 2nd season, she had got into fighting shape, losing more than 40 pounds to get fit and healthy, and thin enough to pass the test.
- D’Andra has been a former body-builder and has been an avid boxer.
Featured Image by D’Andra Simmons / Instagram