|Dani Filth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1973|
Dani Filth is an English singer, lyricist, author, and actor, best known as the founding member of the metal band Cradle of Filth. They released 12 studio albums between 1994 and 2017, and Dani was the only constant band member from its formation in 1991 to late 2019. Dani is also the lead vocalist of the English metal band Devilment, which was formed as a side project but grew into a full-fledged band after he joined in 2011. They have released studio albums such as The Great and Secret Show (2014) and Devilment II – The Mephisto Waltzes (2016).
Daniel Lloyd Davey
Lord Filth, Dani Filth
Hertford, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Singer, Lyricist, Actor, Author
- Father – Lawrence John Davey
- Mother – Susan Janet Moore
- Siblings – Amanda Davey (Younger Sister), Rachel Davey (Younger Sister), Phillip Davey (Younger Brother)
Dani Filth is represented by –
- Vertical Talent Agency (Talent Agent Personal Appearance) in Sacramento, California, United States
- The Oracle Management (Manager) in the United States
Extreme Metal, Gothic Metal, Black Metal, Symphonic Metal
- Music for Nations
- Nuclear Blast
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dani Filth has dated –
- Toni Davey (1995-Present) – He began dating Toni in 1995. They got married on October 31, 2005, in Ipswich, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom. The couple welcomed their daughter, Luna Scarlett, into the world on February 8, 1999.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears colored contacts and heavy makeup
- Multiple tattoos
Dani Filth Favorite Things
- Band Influences – Sabbat, Paradise Lost, Venom, Emperor, Misfits, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Destruction, Judas Priest
- Musical – Tim Burton‘s The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Bands – Death Angel, Anthrax, Destruction, Nails, Bad Religion, Dag Nasty, Circle Jerks, Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Slayer
- TV Shows – Penny Dreadful (2014-2016), American Horror Story, Gotham (2014-2019), Whitechapel (2009-2013)
Source – Wikipedia, Louder Sound
Dani Filth Facts
- His parents are “absolutely cool” with his music taste, style, and way of living. His dad collected reggae music and his mom was in love with Tom Araya, the vocalist of the metal band Slayer.
- Dani was a part of bands such as The Lemon Grove Kids, P.D.A, Feast on Excrement, and Carnival Fruitcake in the past.
- His mom earned a spot in the Guinness Book Of World Records for being the first official female cricket umpire. Dani was interested in soccer and cricket as a kid.
- He used to work in a Chinese restaurant at the age of 18.
- Dani used to have an internship at a newspaper and ran a column Dani’s Inferno in the magazine Metal Hammer in the late 1990s.
- He became an author when he released a book titled The Gospel of Filth (2010) with Gavin Baddeley. It was also called “A Black Metal Bible” and “A Bible of Decadence & Darkness.” Dani stated it was “an occult study” as it was mainly written by Gavin, who was a reverend in the Church of Satan.
- Hit Parader placed him at #95 on their list of “Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.”
- He used to wear a t-shirt that had the words “Jesus Is A C*nt” which triggered many. Armed police surrounded him and his band members in the Vatican while they were wearing it once. According to him, they would’ve been “left in the cell to rot” but policemen thought their audience in Italy would cause a riot if they didn’t show up at a scheduled gig.
- Dani used to be a binge alcohol drinker but later completely stopped for a while. He started drinking in the mid-2010s again but in moderation.
- Dani likes to watch Formula 1, enjoys driving cars, and grew to love the game of darts with his brother around 2016.
Featured Image by Cecil / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
The post Dani Filth Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.