|Danielle Busby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1983|
Danielle Busby is an American television personality, beauty consultant and blogger who rose to fame after appearing in the TLC reality series OutDaughtered (2016-2021) where she got featured with her husband and 6 daughters. Danielle has owned and run the indoor cycling studio Rush Cycle in Texas. She has blogged on the website It’s a Buzz World. She has starred in several other programs on the small screen including Tamron Hall (2020). Danielle has also been widely recognized for being the first mother to give birth to 5 girls as quintuplets after 1969, with her and Adam being the first-ever American parents to have welcomed quintuplet daughters. She has amassed more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
Television personality, Beauty consultant, Blogger
- Mother – Michelle Theriot
- Siblings – Crystal Mills (Older Twin Sister), Ashley Mowbray (Older Twin Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Adam Busby (2003-Present) – She had first met Adam in 2003 when they both were working at the Target store in Lake Charles, Louisiana. They dated for close to 3 years before tying the knot on June 22, 2006. The pair had a daughter named Blayke Louise Busby (b. April 5, 2011) before Ava Lane Busby, Olivia Marie Busby, Hazel Grace Busby, Riley Paige Busby and Parker Kate Busby, who were born almost exactly 4 years later on April 8, 2015. Among the all-girl quintuplets, Ava and Olivia are identical twins while Hazel, Parker and Riley are fraternal triplets, Parker being the youngest.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Rodan and Fields.
Danielle Busby Favorite Things
- Beverage – Dr. Pepper having admitted to at times indulging in something stronger as well like Tequila
- Go-To Meal – Pasta having regarded Ketchup to be life
- TV Show – The Real Housewives franchise, along with OutDaughtered
- Film – Dumb and Dumber
Source – CheatSheet.com
Danielle Busby Facts
- She and her husband had relocated from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Houston, Texas soon after marrying. The newlyweds at first had to struggle with infertility, but undergoing a few procedures helped them to turn their luck around.
- Danielle has revealed that she has no more plans of birthing any more kids, however, she would always stay open-minded to adopting.
- Danielle has disclosed that she has got disturbed by messes and things not getting organized. She has tried to adopt several innovative strategies in order to keep the chaos at bay. She has attempted to get her children involved in keeping everything neat by turning cleanup into a game. Danielle has announced a time limit for putting things away, used photo labels for easy identification of the contents of storage bins, and bought items like benches that can double up as places to stash toys.
- Her loves have included Jesus Christ, her family, fitness, travel, as well as lipgloss.
- Danielle has advised that tomorrow will be here tomorrow, but as today is today, we should be here today and put in our best.
Featured Image by Danielle Busby / Instagram