|Darrell Britt-Gibson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Darrell Britt-Gibson is an American actor who garnered fame with his role as Darius “O-Dog” Hill in his debut TV show appearance The Wire. Other than that, he earned further recognition for his work in the films Keanu (2016), 20th Century Women (2016), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017), and Judas and the Black Messiah (2021).
Darrell Hadari Britt-Gibson
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Justin studied at Hampton University after which he decided to transfer to the University of Maryland, Baltimore County where he attended theater lessons.
- Father – Greg Gibson
- Mother – Donna Britt (Author, Journalist)
- Siblings – Skye Merida (Brother), Justin Britt-Gibson (Brother) (Screenwriter)
Darrell is represented by Industry Entertainment and Gange Tyre Ramer Brown & Passman.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- His afro hairstyle
- He often sports a thin mustache and goatee
Darrell Britt-Gibson Facts
- He was brought up in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Darrell made his debut TV show appearance as Darius “O-Dog” Hill in The Wire in 2006. Later, in 2009, he was cast in his first feature film titled Toe to Toe as Leron.
- One of the earliest posts that Darrell uploaded to his Instagram account was on November 12, 2015.
- In 2021, he was cast as Martin P. Franklin in Fear Street Part One: 1994 and its sequel Fear Street Part Three: 1666, alongside the likes of actress Kiana Madeira, Olivia Scott Welch, Benjamin Flores Jr., Julia Rehwald, and Fred Hechinger.
Featured Image By Darrell Britt-Gibson / Instagram