|Didi Stone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Didi Stone is a French model who is known for being represented by Elite Model Management worldwide.
She was born on c. July 19, 1999.
- Father – Koffi Olomide (Singer, Dancer, Producer, Composer)
- Mother – Aliane Olomide
Didi is represented by Elite Model Management – Worldwide
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Congolese ancestry on her father’s side.
- Her towering height
- Fuller lips
Didi has either endorsed or promoted various brands and designers including Gucci, Tom Ford, Tony Ward, Christian Louboutin, Djula Jewelry, Jean-Paul Gaultier, L’Oréal Paris, Edward Achour, Nina Ricci, Fenty, Jimmy Choo, and Gianvito Rossi.
Didi Stone Favorite Things
- Pair Of Sneakers – Yohji Yamamoto
Source – Vogue
Didi Stone Facts
- She was raised in Paris.
- Her father Koffi Olomide is popular
- She is a huge fan of the work of designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
- One of the earliest posts that Didi uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 9, 2018. It was a picture that was taken in Times Square, New York City.
- Did is best friends with a woman named Jessica.
- In the past, Didi was chosen to be the face of L’Oréal Paris.
Featured Image By Didi Stone / Instagram