|Diipa Büller-Khosla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1991|
Diipa Büller-Khosla is an Indian Instagram model and beauty influencer who is known for the fashion modeling and lifestyle posts that she uploads to her Instagram account. She also made headlines for the dress she wore to the Cannes Film Festival in July 2021, which had a pair of breast pumps to represent motherhood.
In 2009, Diipa enrolled at the University College Utrecht from where she graduated with Bachelor’s degree in the Study Law Magna Cum Laude in 2012.
Later, in 2014, she graduated with a Master of Laws (LL.M.), LPC, and Corporate Law from BPP Law School in 2015.
Instagram Model, Beauty Influencer
- Father – Virje Bahai Khosla
- Mother – Sangitha Khosla
- Siblings – Geet Khosla (Brother), Nan Khosla (Daughter)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 124 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diipa has dated –
- Oleg Büller – Diipa met Dutch diplomat Oleg Büller on the first day of university and fell head over heels. Later, in September 2018, the couple tied that knot in Udaipur and had their first child named Dua in May 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall physical appearance
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Diipa has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Givenchy Beauty
- Michael Kors
Diipa Büller-Khosla Facts
- She started her self-titled Instagram account in May 2015.
- In June 2019, Diipa founded the non-profit organization Post For Change. Later, in July 2020, she started Indē Wild.
- From April 2013 to January 2014, Diipa worked as a legal intern at the International Criminal Court.
- In 2019, Diipa was named Elle India’s influencer of the year.
- Over the years, she has collaborated with various models on Instagram including Farhana Bodi.
- She has 2 dogs named Kubii and Bimbo.
Featured Image By Diipa Büller-Khosla / Instagram