|Dilraba Dilmurat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1992|
Dilraba Dilmurat is a Chinese actress and model who is best known for the important portrayal of the titular character in Anarhan (2013) and Pretty Li Huizhen (2017), Wu Anbo in V Love (2014), as Jiang Li in The Backlight of Love (2015), and Bai Fengjiu in Eternal Love (2017). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Dilraba Dilmurat (In Chinese 迪丽热巴)
Re Ba Di Li, Reba Dilly, Dilraba, Dear
Ürümqi, Xinjiang, China
She studied at the Shanghai Theatre Academy in Shanghai from where she attained a degree of Bachelor of Arts.
Dilraba is represented by Yang Mi of Jay Walk Studio.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dilraba has dated –
- William Chan WaiTing (2016-2018) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Uyghur descent.
She has a beauty spot beneath her right eye.
Dilraba has endorsed and promoted various brands such as Addidas, Dolce & Gabbana, P&G, L’oreal Paris, Oppo, and Mikimoto along with many others.
Dilraba Dilmurat Facts
- She found a love for performing arts at a very early age and wanted to learn to play the piano, violin, and guitar. Other than that, she also wanted to enroll in dance classes.
- Her Chinese name in Pinyin is Dilireba.
- In her native language, her name is written as دىلرەبا دىلمۇرات.
- She was listed on Forbes China Celebrity 100 list at 37th place in 2017 and in 2019, she was ranked at 16th on the list.
- As of 2019, she had more than 40 million followers on the app Douyin (Known as TikTok outside China).
- She has worked alongside various well-known stars including pop singer Raymond Lam
- As of 2018, she was said to be one of the most demanded celebrities for commercials in China.
- Dilraba was once served as the face of Dolce & Gabbana. However, she stepped down in 2018, after having witnessed a racist ad of the brand in China.
- Her commercial work includes a multitude of fields like food, beverages, beauty, mobile applications, and technological products.
- She enjoys snacking on wafers, macarons, and potato chips. According to sources, her assistant carries a secret stash of snacks along with her.
- Dilraba is fond of dancing and does not shy away from performing in front of a large crowd.
- Her fans are called “Alice” which is pronounced as “Ai Li Si.” Ai Li Si is short for her name “ai Dee-Lee-Ruh-Bah de fensi”.
- In 2018, she received the prestigious “Golden Eagle Goddess” award.
- Dilraba was 19 when she signed to Yang Mi’s Jay Walk Studio. She and Yang are also very close friends with one another.
- According to reports, in November 2018, she earned her place amongst China’s Top 10 in the “Artiste Commercial Impact, China” list.
- Brazilian footballer, Alexandre Pato is a huge fan of hers. Also, he once celebrated a victory with a poster of her.
- Her name in Uyghur means “Lovely Beauty.”
- She is fluent in her native language. Along with that, she can also speak in Korean and Thai.
- She once nearly drowned when she was a child.
- Dilraba is a huge fan of Chibi Maruko Chan.
Featured Image By Dilraba Dilmurat / Instagram