|DJ Clue Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DJ Clue is a Panamanian-American disc jockey, record producer, and radio personality who is best known for his trilogy of solo studio albums – The Professional (1998), The Professional 2 (2001), and The Professional 3 (2006). He has also recorded several remixes and mixtapes and is considered as one of the artists who had revived the popularity of mixtapes in the United States, having started his career in the music industry by releasing various independent mixtapes in New York City’s underground hip-hop scene of the 1990s. He was eventually signed to Jay-Z‘s Roc-a-Fella Records in 1999. He is also well recognized for his radio program titled Desert Storm Radio on the Power 105.1 FM, an urban contemporary radio station licensed to New York City. Before this program, he had disc-jockeyed at Hot 97, a commercial radio station that is also licensed to New York City.
Ernesto Shaw, Jr.
DJ Clue, MC Drama
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
He holds dual nationality.
Disc Jockey, Record Producer, Radio Personality
- Father – Ernesto Shaw
- Mother – Donna Shaw
- Siblings – He has 3 siblings.
Hip Hop, R&B
- Desert Storm Records
- Atlantic Records
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Elektra Records
- Roc-A-Fella Records
- Def Jam Recordings
DJ Clue’s net worth had been $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DJ Clue has dated –
- Christina Milian
He has a daughter named Bryana Shaw (b. 1998) from a previous unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Black)
He is of Panamanian and Jamaican descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped hair
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Often appears in the public in a baseball hat
DJ Clue Facts
- DJ Clue had once mentioned in an interview that he had dreamed of becoming a rapper in his youth and was adept at rapping and rhyming sentences. His career would take a different turn as he later fell in love with the idea of creating his own beats and making an audience dance to them.
- In 1998, he had co-founded a record label called Desert Storm Records. It was under this label that acclaimed rapper Fabolous had released his first major album.
- In 2013, he was arrested by the NYPD (New York Police Department) on account of violating multiple laws. He had been pulled up by a team of cops at a checkpoint in Varick Street in Greenwich village late in the night after it had been alleged that he had been using a suspended driving license. It was later revealed that his license had been suspended at least 8 times by then but he had continued to illegally use it. When the cops had searched through his car, they had also found 3 pills wrapped up in tin foil and he was also charged with illegal possession of drugs.
- He is a big fan of basketball and often spends time on the court to play with his friends and improve his skills. He also often posts basketball-related memes on social media.
Featured Image by DJ Clue / Instagram