|Don Jazzy Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Don Jazzy is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, actor, musician, entrepreneur, and record producer. He is best known as the co-founder of the record label Mo’ Hits Records (2004-2012) and founder of the label Mavin Records on May 8, 2012. He has worked with artists such as D’Banj, who was also Mo’ Hits Records‘ co-founder, as well as Wande Coal, Dr SID, D’Prince, Darey, Shank, Naeto C, Ikechukwu, Sauce Kid, Tiwa Savage, Di’Ja, Reekado Banks, and Weird MC.
Michael Collins Ajereh
Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria
He attended a high school called Federal Government College Lagos in Ijanikin, Lagos, Nigeria.
Don Jazzy later attended Ambrose Alli University (AAU) in Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria, and studied business management.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor, Musician, Entrepreneur
- Father – Collins Enebeli (Businessman, Musical Production Manager)
- Mother – Patience Enebeli (International Business Tycoon)
- Siblings – Charles “D’Prince” Enebeli (Younger Brother) (Singer, Songwriter), James Enebeli Collins (Brother), Joy Solano (Sister)
Don Jazzy is represented by –
- Mavin Records (Company)
- LA Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Paris, France
Pop, R&B, African Hip-Hop, Afro-Pop
Vocals, Drums, Bass Guitar, Percussions
- Mo’ Hits Records (2004-2012)
- Mavin Records
6 ft or 183 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Don Jazzy has dated –
- Freda Francis-Edewor – Rumor
- Linda Ikeji – Rumor
- Tiwa Savage – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He has Igbo ancestry on his maternal side and Isoko ancestry on his paternal side.
- Signature goatee facial hair
- Fuller lips
- Wide nose tip
Don Jazzy has endorsed brands such as Konga.
Don Jazzy Favorite Things
- Contestants On Big Brother Naija 2018 – Miracle, Toby
- Movie – Money Heist 3 (2019)
- Business Partner – Tiwa Savage
Don Jazzy Facts
- His mom is an Igbo princess from Abia State, Nigeria.
- Don Jazzy grew up in Ajegunle, Lagos, Nigeria.
- He comes from a musical family and had started to play the bass guitar at the age of 12.
- In 2000, his uncle invited him to London, England, United Kingdom, and he played drums at a local church.
- Don Jazzy also worked as a security guard at a McDonald’s store in London.
- He credits Emeka Infiniti from the O-Town record company for helping him acquire his record producing skills.
- Around 2005, Don Jazzy developed a recognizable introduction – “It’s Don Jazzy Again!”
- He produced and provided vocals for the song Lift Off for Kanye West and Jay-Z featuring Beyonce, which landed a spot on the album Watch the Throne (2011).
- Don Jazzy made his film debut in the movie The Last 3 Digits (2012) in Nollywood, a name for the Nigerian film industry.
- He has amassed a fanbase of more than 8 million followers on Instagram.
- Don Jazzy signed his younger brother, D’Prince, to both of his labels.
- His label, Mavin Records, broke the record on November 11, 2016, by becoming the 1st African record label to hit 1 million followers on Instagram. He also beat well-known labels such as Atlantic Records, Ovo Sound, Def Jam Records, Warner Music Group, Universal Music Group, and Sony Music Entertainment.
- The audience in Africa knows him best as the producer of the song Dorobucci (2014) which was called “a monster song” due to its massive success.
- Don Jazzy once stated that if Nigeria had widespread and quality Internet access, he would be nearly unstoppable because the majority of his customer base is in his home country.
Featured Image by Don Jazzy / Instagram
The post Don Jazzy Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.