Amie Nicole Harwick is an American family as well as a marriage therapist who came to the media limelight as the fiance of an American Comedian, Drew Carrey.
Amie Nicole Harwick opened her eyes on 20th May 1981, somewhere in the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 38 years old while her horoscope is Taurus.
Amie holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
She earned a B.A. degree in psychology from California Polytechnic University in California. Later, she earned a Doctorate in Human Sexuality from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco. She joined Pepperdine University in Malibu, California for her masters in clinical psychology and graduated from there in the year 2011.
Who is Amie Nicole Harwick’s Fiance?
Amie Nicole Harwick’s fiance, Drew Carrey is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, sports executive, as well as a game show host who is widely famous for starring on Whose Line is it Anyway? and The Drew Carey Show.
Her husband Career
- He began his career as a comedian in the year 1985 and on the same year he won an open-microphone contest.
- In the year 1994, he wrote his own stand-up comedy, Drew Carey: Human Cartoon, which aired on Showtime.
- On the following year, he co-starred with John Caponera in The Good Life but the show canceled and he got hired as a consultant for the television show, Someone Like Me.
- Next year, his show The Drew Carey Show premiered. His program had 233 episodes and ran for more than nine years.
- In the year 1998, he started the American version of the comedy show named Whose Line is it Anyway.
- After that, Drew co-produced and starred in Drew Carey’s Green Screen Show for Warner Brother’s during 2004-2005 prime time.
- As of now, he regularly appears in shows and commercials such as The Great Root Bear and A&W Foods Services of Canada.
- Besides, he has written his own autobiography, Dirty Jokes, and Beer: Stories of the Unrefined.
Movies & TV Shows
- Drew appeared in various movies such as Coneheads, The Aristocrats, Jack & Jill, The Big Tease, Robots, and so on.
- He has made guest appearances and hosted various TV shows including Drew Carey: Human Cartoon, The Good Life, Whose Line is it Anyway, Power of 10, The Price is Right, The Drew Carey Show, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and other many more.
Awards & Achievements
He has won a number of individual as well as collective awards throughout his career. Some of his individual awards include Cable Ace Award for Best Writing: Drew Cary Human Cartoon (1994), Satellite Award’ for Best Actor – Musical / Comedy / Series (1998), People’s Choice Award for Favourite Male Television Performer in 2000 and Best Advocacy Journalism Award (2011).
Further, Comedy Central listed Drew on the list of 100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All Time in the year 2004. Moreover, he is a two-time winner of Daytime Emmy Award, four-time winner of the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup and MLS Cup winner 2016, again as part-owner of Seattle Sounders.
Amie Nicole Harwick is a licensed marriage and family therapist who also specializes in sex therapy. Further, she is a member of the professional group of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
Apart from this, she is also a renowned writer. She published her first book named The New Sex Bible for Women in the year 2014. Further, she has also moonlighted as a writer for Playboy, Elite Daily, and Glam Magazine.
What is Amie Nicole Harwick Net Worth?
Amie Nicole Harwick has an estimated net worth of around $500k as of 2019 which she earned through her career as a family and marriage therapist. According to some online resources, her average earning per session ranges from $100 to $200. Further, the kindle edition of her book costs $9.99 whereas the hardcover costs $14.68 in Amazon.
On the other hand, her husband, Drew Carrey has an estimated net worth of around $165 million while his annual salary is around $12.9 million as of 2019.
Amie Nicole Harwick Engaged to Drew Carrey
Amie Nicole Harwick is currently engaged to an American actor, voice actor, comedian, sports executive, and game show host, Drew Carrey on 1st February 2018. They first met in June 2017 at a house party and started dating each other right away. As of now, both of them are living a happy and blissful life together.
Height and Weight
Amie Nicole Harwick stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches while her body weight is around 57 kg. She has a perfect body structure with the measurement of 34-25-35 inches. Harwick has black colored hair while her eyes are hazel in color. Amie is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.