|Edilsy Vargas Quick Info52|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1989|
Edilsy Vargas is a Dominican Republic actress and producer who came to prominence with her appearance as Sophie in 99 Songs (2020) and Jessica in Peppermint (2018). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Hope, Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Edilsy studied at Cuei Utesa Santiago from 2004 to 2008.
Later, she studied at the John Casablancas Modeling & Acting Agency in Rocky Hill, Connecticut from 2008-2009.
In 2009, she joined Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts in 2014.
From 2012 to 2014, she attended professional voice education at the Escuela Nacional de Locucion Profesor Otto Rivera. From 2014 to 2015, she started attending Theater Classes in the same place.
She studied acting under the careful guidance of actor and acting coach Manny Perez at the Palacio de Bellas Artes from 2013 to 2014.
Later, she studied under the guidance of actress and acting coach Laura Garcia Godoy from 2014 to 2015 at the LGG Conservatory.
In 2015, Edilsy started studying acting Steve Thompson at PineWood Studios DR.
- Father – Eddy Vargas (Master of Construction Management)
- Mother – Carmen Rodriguez (Computer Science Engineer)
- Siblings – Pamela Vargas (Younger Sister)
- Others – Victor Rodriguez (Step-father) (Accountant), Rashell Rodriguez (Younger Step-Sister)
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Edilsy has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
She has 3 dots in her eyes.
Edilsy Vargas Facts
- Her mother is loving known as Kirsy.
- She was raised in a family of hardworking individuals.
- Vargas’ biological father and mother legally parted ways when she quite young. At the age of 3, her step-father Victor Rodriguez who is an accountant stepped into her life.
- She is the eldest of 3 siblings.
- Edilsy developed a passion for performing arts and music while studying at the Bellas Artes School.
- She was 11 years old when her family relocated to Santo Domingo where she spent the rest of her younger days and also began pursuing a career in modeling.
- Prior to having started her career in acting, she had been appearing in various television commercials, promotions, and print ads.
- In the past, she joined her husband to host the TV show titled “Guia del Bbuen Ccomer.”
- Edilsy started a cosmetic range and skincare brands in the past.
Featured Image By Edilsy Vargas / Instagram