|Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1983|
|Spouse||Princess Beatrice of York|
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is an English property developer who has gained prominence worldwide as the husband of Princess Beatrice of York. He has more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Edoardo Alessandro Mapelli Mozzi
London, England, United Kingdom
Edoardo was a student at Radley College.
He graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a master’s degree in Politics.
- Father – Alessandro Mapelli-Mozzi
- Mother – Nicola Burrows
- Siblings – Natalia Yeomans (Older Sister), Alby Shale (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Princess Eugenie of York (Sister-in-law), Prince Andrew, Duke of York (Father-in-law), Sarah Ferguson (Mother-in-law)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Edoardo has dated –
- Dara Huang (2014-2018) – Architect-cum-designer Dara Huang and Edoardo got engaged during their relationship from 2014 to 2018. They welcomed a son named Christopher ‘Wolfie’ Mapelli Mozzi in 2016.
- Princess Beatrice of York (2018-Present) – Edoardo and Princess Beatrice of York exchanged wedding vows in a super-private ceremony on July 17, 2020. Princess Beatrice’s pregnancy was announced in May 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
Dapper dressing style
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi Favorite Things
- Moisturizer – Kiehl’s Facial Fuel
- Books – Accidental Presidents by Jared Cohen, How to Raise Successful People by Esther Wojcicki
- Indulgence – Tequila
- Flower – Sweet Avalanche Pink Roses
- Cologne – Le Labo Santal 33
Source – Vanity Fair, Tatler
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi Facts
- His birthday gift to Princess Beatrice was a sculpture created by his step-father and renowned sculptor, David Williams-Ellis.
- Edoardo is a self-described wine connoisseur.
- He is the co-founder of the charitable organization Cricket Builds Hope, which built the Gahanga International Cricket Stadium in Rwanda.
- Edoardo’s paternal ancestry comes from Italian nobility and he carries the title of a count. Thus, Princess Beatrice became an Italian contessa after marriage.
Featured Image by Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi / Instagram