|Edwige Fenech Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1948|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Edwige Fenech is an Italian actress, TV personality, and producer who shot to fame by starring in a series of commedia s*xy all’italiana and giallo films that were released during the 1970s. She has appeared in movies like Five Dolls for an August Moon, The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh, All the Colors of the Dark, The School Teacher, My Sister in Law, and The Biggest Battle.
The Woman with the Spirit of a Snake
Bône, French Algeria (now Annaba, Algeria)
Actress, Producer, TV Personality
- Others – Salvatore Maganuco (Maternal Grandfather)
Edwige Fenech is managed by Immagine e Cinema Srl., Production Company, Rome, Italy.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Edwige Fenech has dated –
- Luciano Martino (1971-1979) – She married film producer Luciano Martino in 1971 and the duo remained together until 1979.
- Luca Cordero di Montezemolo (1986-1998) – Edwige started dating Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, a businessman, former Chairman of Ferrari, and formerly Chairman of Fiat S.p.A., in the year 1986 and they later got engaged. However, they eventually parted ways in 1998.
Note – Edwige Fenech has a son named Edwin Fenech (born in 1971) and he has been the former CEO of the Ferrari Asia-Pacific, Ferrari Greater China, and Ferrari North America.
Race / Ethnicity
Edwige Fenech is of Maltese descent on her father’s side and has Italian /Sicilian roots on her mother’s side.
- Attractive personality
- Chiseled facial features
Edwige Fenech Facts
- During the initial phase of her career, she used to work as a photo model.
- In 1980, Edwige Fenech starred as Elisabetta in the comedy film, Catherine and I, alongside the likes of Alberto Sordi and Catherine Spaak.
- She has been cast in many giallo films which include Five Dolls for an August Moon, The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh, Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key, All the Colors of the Dark, The Case of the Bloody Iris, and Phantom of Death.
- In 2015, she was cast as Anna Mieli in the television romantic comedy-drama series, È arrivata la felicità, in which she starred alongside the likes of Ettore Bassi, Giulia Bevilacqua, Myriam Catania, Ninetto Davoli, and Federica De Cola.
- In the past, Edwige Fenech founded the movie production company named ‘Immagine e Cinema S.r.l. (Rome, Italy)’.
- She has played a variety of characters in several shows such as Silvana Serpieri in Nel gorgo del peccato, Anna Carizzi in Alta società, Nicole Venturi in Private Crimes, and Paola in Donna.
- Over the years, she has served as the producer for a number of projects which include the likes of Il segno della scimmia, Il coraggio di Anna, Il fratello minore, Le ragioni del cuore, The Merchant of Venice, Vite a perdere, La omicidi, Per una notte d’amore, La stella dei re, and La ragazza americana.
Featured Image by Gawain78 / Italian Wikipedia / Public Domain