Emily Swallow is an American stage and television star most who is widely famous for her recurring roles in various popular shows such as Supernatural, The Mentalist, Monday Mornings, and so on.
Emily Swallow (Bio/Wiki)
As we mentioned above, Emily Wallow is an American TV actress who is famous for her acting career, especially for her role of Kim Fischer in The Mentalist TV series.
- Emily Swallow discovered her passion for acting while she was at Stanton College Preparatory School. It is said she used to play many roles in numerous amateur and professional theatre productions.
- Later, she began her acting career with Broadway, performing in plays such as King Lear, The Taming of the Shrew, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and so on.
- After that, she was cast in Center Theatre Group’s production of Ayad Akhtar’s, Disgrace.
- In the year 2007, she appeared in the post-apocalyptic action-drama TV series Jericho. On the following year, she appeared in two other TV series, Flight of the Conchords and Journeyman.
- In 2008, she debuted in movies with The Lucky Ones, which focuses on the lives of three army soldiers.
- Emily appeared in three TV series, Southland, Medium, and NCIS in the year 2009. In 2010, she appeared as Becca Facelli in the TV film, The Odds.
- Further, she appeared in the legal drama series The Good Wife as Mandy Cox in 2011. On the following year, she appeared in another TV series, Ringer, starring as Detective Elizabeth Saldana in three episodes.
- In 2013, Emily received her first breakthrough role when she was cast as Kim Fisher in The Mentalist where She appeared in 14 episodes of the series.
- Her next notable appearance was in 2015 through 2016 in the Supernatural series, in which Emily played a character named Amara in 12 episodes.
- Till now, she has appeared in several more movies and TV series to this day, while she is currently working on The Mandalorian TV series and Forget Me Not short film.
- Besides her acting career, she volunteers for The Surfrider Foundation which is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to the protection of oceans and beaches.
In the year 2010, Emily received the Falstaff Award for the Best Female Performer for her performance as Kate in The Taming of the Shrew.
Emily Swallow Net Worth and Salary
Emily Swallow has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019 while she charges around $30k as her salary for each episode in TV series which she appears in. She seems like a hardworking lady, so it is expected that her net worth will increase in her upcoming career.
|Net Worth in 2019||$2 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Her Salary per Episode||$30k|
|Income Source||TV Actress|
Apart from her acting career, Emily earned some amount through some brand endorsements deals, commercial ads, TV advertisements, and many more. However, Swallow has never mentioned any information regarding her properties like houses, car collection, etc to the media.
Emily Swallow married to Chad Kimball in Costa Rica in August 2018. Her husband, Chad is an American theater actor. The couple is yet to share the other information regarding their personal life to the media. They don’t have any kids yet, as they are focused on their respective careers.
As of now, both of them are living a blissful life together without any sign of divorce, extra-marital affairs, and separation. Further, there is no information about Emily’s dating history.
Emily Swallow’s Height and Weight
Emily Swallow stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches while her body weight is around 58kg. She has a perfect body structure with the measurements of 37-25-37 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Emily’s both hair and eyes are brown in color. Further, Swallow’s shoe size and dress sizes are 9 (US) and 8 (US) respectively.
Where was Emily Swallow born? Bio, Age, Parents
Emily Swallow entered this world on 8th December 1979, in Washington, DC, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 40 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius. She is the daughter of Jo Swallow (mother) and Gary Swallow (father).
Emily seems like the only child of her parents as there is no information regarding her siblings. Swallow holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
She attended the Stanton College Preparatory School in Florida. After that, she attended the University of Virginia and graduated with a BA degree in Middle Eastern studies in the year 2001. Later, she moved to New York to earn an MFA in acting from the Tisch School of the Arts in New York.
Emily Swallow’s Facts
- Emily Swallow entered this world on 8th December 1979, in Washington, DC, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 40 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- She is the daughter of Jo Swallow (mother) and Gary Swallow (father).
- Swallow has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019.
- She married to Chad Kimball in Costa Rica in August 2018.
- Swallow stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches while her body weight is around 58kg.
- Emily is active on some social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.