|Eric Christian Olsen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1977|
Eric Olsen is an American actor and producer, who shot to fame with his role as Austin in the 2001 film Not Another Teen Movie. He earned further popularity by starring as Detective Marty Deeks on the CBS TV show NCIS: Los Angeles.
Eric Christian Olsen
Eugene, Oregon, United States
He resides in Los Angeles, California, United States. He also has a vacation home near Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States.
Eric went to Bettendorf Middle and High School in Bettendorf, Iowa. He later enrolled at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. He also attended Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School.
- Father – Paul V. Olsen (College Professor and Coach)
- Mother – Jeanne née Donstad (Non-denominational Chaplain)
- Siblings – David Paul Olsen (Older Brother) (Stuntperson)
- Others – Daniela Ruah (Sister-in-law) (Actress)
He is represented by –
- Ellen Meyer Management
- United Talent Agency
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sarah Wright (2006-Present) – He started dating actress Sarah Wright in 2006 and the couple got married on June 23, 2012. They have a son named Wyatt Oliver Olsen (b. August 16, 2013) and a daughter named Esmé Olivia Olsen (b. August 9, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Norwegian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’ and ‘light brown.’
- Long hair covering the nape of the neck
- Bearded look
He has endorsed brands such as –
Eric Christian Olsen Favorite Things
- Interests – Sports
- Languages – Japanese, Chinese
- Hobbies – Playing hockey, Surfing
- Upholds – LGBTQ and rights of gay people
- Treasures – Humanity
Source – Instagram, Wikipedia, Encyclopedia
Eric Christian Olsen Facts
- As a little child, if Olsen did not like a class or a teacher, he would figure out how to make his teacher call his mother and ask him to be taken out of it.
- He used to play hockey in high school and his skills as a player were highly regarded.
- In his senior year in 1995, he was a staff writer for his school’s monthly journal, The Growl.
- He considered his culinary school to be a magical art form, where the identities of the students outside that world used to become irrelevant.
- Olsen’s brother David has acted as his stunt double, while, his sister-in-law Daniela has played his wife on the TV show NCIS: Los Angeles.
- He has been seen on Will Ferrell‘s website funnyordie.com as “Perry Hilton” in a parody, spoofing Paris Hilton‘s infamous s*x tape.
- Olsen has demonstrated his deep love and respect for his wife Sarah. Soon after the birth of their daughter, he had made posts on Instagram on how he found her to be sheer magic, having the strength and ability to handle even difficult situations easily, with courage, passion, and love.
- Olsen and his wife appeared together on the talk show Steve Harvey, where while playing “Happily Ever After”, they answered a whole bunch of questions on their life together. They both had the same answers for every topic except one – their son’s first words, which Olsen claimed to be “Da Da.” Sarah had the audience in splits when she quickly dismissed Olsen’s observation to be about the various meaningless noises their baby had been making, contending the first words to have been “Duck Duck.”
- Olsen has been the honorary board member and spokesperson of the charitable organization Hats Off for Cancer and has appeared on their public service announcement video.
Featured Image by Eric Christian Olsen / Instagram