|Ericka Hunter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ericka Hunter is a Canadian multi-hyphenate singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress who had initially made a name for herself as a Radio City Music Hall Rockette. Some of her Broadway musicals included Rock of Ages, Miss Saigon, and Moulin Rouge!.
Ericka Hunter Yang
New York City, New York, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress
- Father – Phil Yang
- Mother – Kathleene Yang
- Siblings – Warren Yang (Younger Brother) (Gymnast), Vanessa Singhal (Older Sister) (Dancer)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erika has dated –
- Keary Millard (2012-2018)
- Aaron Tveit (2018-Present) – Erika began dating actor, musical theatre actor & singer Aaron Tveit in 2018. However, it was only in May 2021, that they confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
- Thin lips
- Raised eyebrows
Ericka Hunter Facts
- She was raised in Ottawa, Canada.
- Hunter decided to follow in the footsteps of her older sister Vanessa and started dancing at the age of 3.
- Erika considers her sense of fashion to be natural as both of her parents are also “very fashionable”.
- In 2003, Hunter made her debut feature film appearance in The Music Man. Later, in 2004, Erika made her first TV show appearance in Rescue Me.
- Her mother had been working as a microbiologist in the past.
- If Hunter had not been working as an actress, she would have either been a talent agent/manager, stylist, or lady of leisure.
- The 3 things that she never leaves home without are hair elastics, earrings, and rings.
- She was 18 years old when she made her debut with the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.
- Over the years, Hunter has performed alongside the likes of various music artists including Rihanna, Shakira, Justin Timberlake, and Poison‘s Bret Michaels.
- She has appeared in theatre productions for such as The Lion King, 42nd Street, Flower Drum Song, Damn Yankees, Rock of Ages, and American Psycho.
- Ericka had released her debut single titled Fight to Believe on January 17, 2013.
Featured Image By Ericka Hunter Yang / Instagram