|Erin McGathy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1985|
Erin McGathy is an American podcast host and comedian who is most notably known for her podcasts This Feels Terrible, Human Conversation, Harmontown, and HarmonQuest.
Podcast Host, Comedian
Erin is represented by BiggerStage and Outlaw Mgmt.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin has dated –
- Dan Harmon (2013-2015) – Erin got married to writer, producer, actor, and comedian Daniel James Harmon in November 2014. The couple had gotten engaged on December 28, 2013, on the shores of Loch Ness. However, the couple had legally parted ways in November 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including VRV.
Erin McGathy Facts
- She was brought up in San Diego, California.
- Her father is a Baptist Preacher.
- Erin was still in high school when she began to take an interest in improvisational comedy.
- In 2007, Erin started doing stand-up at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade theatre.
- She dabbles in various genres of podcasts such as romance, observational, biographical.
- Some of her most prominent guest hosts are Marc Maron, Dan Harmon, Wayne Federman, and director Rob Schrab.
- In January 2016, Erin relocated to Dublin, Ireland.
- She is the co-founder of MOB Theatre Dublin.
Featured Image By Erin McGathy / Instagram