|Estella Warren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1978|
Estella Warren is a Canadian actress and fashion model who had started her career as a synchronized swimmer. In the early 90s, as a teenager, she was an integral part of the Canadian national swimming team and went on to win 3 national titles. In the mid-90s, she switched careers and modeled for publications like Sports Illustrated. Estella has also had an extensive career as an actress and has appeared in films like Planet of the Apes (2001) and TV series such as Law & Order (2005).
Estella Dawn Warren
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Estella completed her high school graduation from the Silverthorn Collegiate Institute in Etobicoke, Toronto. She also received training in synchronized swimming at the Etobicoke Olympium in Toronto.
Actress, Fashion Model
- Father – Donald “Don” Warren (Used Car Dealer)
- Mother – Esther Warren (Elementary School Headmistress)
- Siblings – Esther Warren (Older Sister), Julia Warren (Older Sister)
- Others – William James Thomas Hicks (Maternal Grandfather), William Henry Hicks (Maternal Great Grandfather), Gertrude Mary/May Bright (Maternal Great Grandmother), Esther Elizabeth Beare (Maternal Grandmother), John Beare (Maternal Great Grandfather), Wilhelmina Rose Clayton (Maternal Great Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Karin Models, Paris, France
- Two Management, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Two Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Premier Model Management, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Estella has dated –
- Michael Burns (2000)
- Paul Thomas Anderson (2000-2001)
- Kip Pardue (2001-2002)
- Peter Berg (2001-2006)
- Jerry O’Connell (2002)
- Bruce Willis (2002) – Rumored
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian, English, and distant Dutch descent.
- Shoulder-length straight hair
- Has a mole above her lips
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
As a model, Estella has worked in promotional campaigns for brands such as –
- Perry Ellis
- Victoria’s Secret
- Cacharel’s “Eau d’Eden” perfume
- UGG Australia
- Andrew Marc
- Nine West
- De Beers
She has also appeared in TV commercials for –
Estella Warren Favorite Things
- Retail Fashion Brand – Le Chateau
- Music Band – INXS
Source – People
Estella Warren Facts
- At the age of 12, in 1990, Estella shifted to the city of Toronto to practice and train with the Canadian national synchronized swimming team.
- In 1995, she became the senior national champion. In the same year, she also won the solo bronze medal at the 1995 Junior World Championships. She also represented Canada at the World Aquatic Championships and stood 2nd.
- While she was still a synchronized swimmer, she was discovered in 1994 by Rhonda Broadbelt Fonte, the owner of Broadbelt & Fonte Models. She was then introduced to fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, who helped her land a photoshoot for the Italian edition of the Vogue magazine.
- Estella has been featured on the cover of internationally renowned magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and Cosmopolitan. She also appeared n*de on the cover of the 3rd issue (June 2013) of the 3D magazine called World’s Most Beautiful.
- Estella topped the rankings in 2000 in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100 List”, at the age of just 21. She was also placed at number 52 in FHM magazine’s 2006 list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Estella has also appeared in the music videos for INXS’s Afterglow (2006), Blank & Jones’s Beyond Time (2000), and Dr. Dre‘s I Need a Doctor (2011).
- In 2011, she was arrested after she allegedly rammed into 3 parked cars and fled the scene. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and later for hit-and-run, and resisting a police officer because she kicked an officer while she was being arrested and tried to slip through her handcuffs. She was eventually released on a bail of USD 100k and was sent to a rehabilitation facility for 4 months.
- Estella won the “Worst Supporting Actress” award at the 2002 Razzie Awards for her roles in the films Driven (2001) and Planet of the Apes (2001).
Featured Image by USANA Health Sciences / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0