|Evgenia Medvedeva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Evgenia Medvedeva is a Russian figure skater who has been well-recognized as one of the most successful figure skaters of today with an array of achievements that are incomparably impressive given her young age. She became a world champion and a European champion in 2016 and 2017. Medvedeva, who has long taken a spot in the figure skating industry even before turning pro, also happens to be a Russian national champion and a Grand Prix Final champion. On top of her biggest victories, she has also compiled numerous medals from several championship competitions she has attended to including a silver medal which she won from the 2018 European Championship and a bronze medal from the 2019 World Championships.
Evgenia Armanovna Medvedeva
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
She attended the Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth, and Tourism.
- Father – Arman Babasyan (Armenian Businessman)
- Mother – Zhanna Medvedeva (Former Figure Skater)
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
- Plump Lips
- Long Lashes
She has done endorsement works for companies and brands such as –
- John Wilson
Evgenia Medvedeva Favorite Things
- Figure Skater – Evgeni Plushenko
Source – Wikipedia
Evgenia Medvedev Facts
- Both of her parents wanted her to practice figure skating to improve her figure.
- She competes using her maternal grandmother’s surname Medvedeva.
- She has a phobia of moths and butterflies.
- Medvedeva speaks English and basic Japanese.
- She owns a French Bulldog named Jerry.
- At the age of 3, she started training on the ice and was taught by Elena Proskurina, Lubov Yakovleva, and Elena Selivanova.
- In 2008, she joined Eteri Tutberidze at the Olympic Reserve Sports School no. 37 renamed as Sambo 70.
- In 2012, she made her senior national debut at the 2012 Russian Championships during which she finished 8th and then placed 6th on the junior level. Around the same time, she had an injury in the following season and failed to qualify for the senior Russian Nationals.
- In the 2013-2014 season, she made her international debut by competing on the ISU Junior Grand Prix series.
- In the 2015-2016 season, she became age-eligible to compete at the senior international level. She competed on her first senior Grand Prix event at the 2015 Skate America. At the time, Medvedeva won gold ahead of Gracie Gold of the United States after finishing first in the short program and 2nd in the free skate.
- She commenced her 2019-2020 season by competing at the Autumn Classic International during which she finished 2nd and won the silver medal behind Rika Kihira.
- She appeared on the front cover of the July 2017 issue of Elle Girl Russia.
- Medvedeva was included in the 2017 SportsPro‘s “50 Most Marketable Athletes” list wherein she was ranked at no.46. She was the 2nd figure skater to be featured after the British sports magazine previously listed Yuna Kim in 2013.
- She was included in Business Insider‘s 2017 list of the “World’s 50 Most Dominant Athletes” in which she ranked at no. 14. Medvedeva was also listed as one of the most successful young people in Europe as per Forbes ’30 under 30 Europe’s list of 2017.
Featured Image by Evgenia Medvedeva / Instagram
The post Evgenia Medvedeva Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.