|Evie Clair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 2003|
Evie Clair is an American musical artist and reality TV personality who appeared in the 12th season of the hit reality talent competition series America’s Got Talent. Before joining the competition, she has long taken a place in the industry as a musical artist since she began performing at an early age and made her on-stage debut when she was only 8 years old. Following her continuous success after joining America’s Got Talent, she was quick to rise to prominence and began releasing more of her original songs including For You and Love You One More Time.
Evelyn Clair Abplanalp
Florence, Arizona, United States
Musician, Reality TV Personality
- Father – Amos
- Mother – Hillary
- Siblings – She has 4 siblings.
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She attends the Church of Jesus Christ.
Evie Clair Favorite Things
Source – Instagram
Evie Clair Facts
- She started playing piano at the age of 2 before she transitioned to voice and began working out her singing skills as well.
- At the age of 8, she acted as a tap dancer in Anne at Hale Center Theater in Gilbert, Arizona. Around the same time, she also performed the award-winning video cover of the famous song Take on Me.
- She has performed the national anthem at an Arizona Diamondbacks’ game.
- She auditioned for America’s Got Talent 3 times before she passed to be on the show. Upon auditioning, she performed Christina Perri‘s song Arms and was well-praised by Perri for doing justice to her song.
- After her father’s death, she was offered another chance to come back for the show’s 13th season but apparently decided to continue what she started, just move on from her father’s death, and to perform in the finals. At the time, Clair was well taken care of and accommodations were given for her.
- On May 23, 2018, it was announced that plans for an upcoming release of her album could be underway. The highly anticipated album was officially released on June 1, 2018, from which all songs were performed exclusively by Clair except for Okay Day which features Kirra L.A.
- Her biggest music influencer was her grandmother, who also happens to be a musician. Clair’s mother was also a music scholar. With that, it seems pretty clear as to where she got her amazing talent and genuine interest in music.
- Given her musically-inclined family, the vibes at home were always music. She would spend most of her time playing music with her siblings.
- To gain support for her music and to reach more audiences where she can share more of what she loves doing, Clair created her self-titled YouTube channel where she usually uploads most of her covers. Some of her most-viewed covers included Sia‘s Cheap Thrills and Regina Spektor‘s Two Birds.
- She created her YouTube channel on May 15, 2014, and this has already amassed more than 120k subscribers with more than 15 million combined views.
- Although Clair turned out to be one of the most favorited contestants in America’s Got Talent, she failed to enter the final top 5.
- She was one of the most competitive contestants in the show and has received numerous standing ovations from the judges. Clair performed the song What a Wonderful World during her final performance on the show.
Featured Image by Evie Clair / Instagram