|Gabriella Cilmi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gabriella Cilmi is an Australian singer, songwriter, and record producer who is popular for songs like Sweet About Me, On a Mission, Symmetry, Don’t Wanna Go to Bed Now, etc. She has more than 100k subscribers on YouTube and more than 100k followers on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook each.
Gabriella Lucia Cilmi
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Joe Cilmi
- Mother – Paula Cilmi
- Siblings – Joseph Cilmi (Younger Brother)
Pop, Soul, Rock
- Island Records
- Republic Records
- Mushroom Group
- Ferryhouse Productions
- Kin Records Ltd.
- Sweetness Tunes
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabriella has dated –
- David Arthur Jr. (2014-2016)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian (Sicilian, Calabrian) and Albanian (Arbëreshë) descent.
Raspy, smoky voice
Gabriella Cilmi Favorite Things
- Spice Girl – Mel B (Scary Spice)
- Songs – Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin, I Need You by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- Albums By Kate Bush – The Kick Inside (1978), Hounds of Love (1985)
- Song By Kate Bush – This Woman’s Work
- Song By Björk – Jóga
- Musician – Robert Plant
- Album – Tea for the Tillerman (1970) by Cat Stevens
Source – Independent, AtwoodMagazine.com, YouTube, MusicMusingsAndSuch.com, Independent
Gabriella Cilmi Facts
- She was discovered at the age of 12 years while singing Jumpin’ Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones at a local Italian Festival.
- In 2010, Gabriella posed topless for FHM Magazine at the age of 18.
- She counts Otis Redding, Suzi Quatro, Janis Joplin, and Cat Stevens as her musical influences.
- The raspy quality of her voice is the result of a back problem known as Lordosis.
- She has drawn comparisons to singers like Amy Winehouse, Macy Gray, and Anastacia.
- Her last name is pronounced as ‘Chill-me’.
Featured Image by BobPetUK / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0