|Gabrielle Elyse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gabrielle Elyse Fisher is an American actress well known for her regular role as Josie in the TV series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, aired on Nickelodeon from 2014 to 2018. Gabrielle has been noticed in the entertainment industry for her natural talent, beauty, and charm.
Gabrielle Elyse Fisher
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gabrielle did her high school from Austin Distance Learning, the University of Texas, from 2012 to 2015. She took acting lessons with Zak Barnett Studios, from 2013 to 2017.
From 2015 to 2018, she studied the cinematic scene at Screen Actors System. She has studied under acclaimed booking coach Amy Lyndon and has taken training to improve her comedy skills at the UCB Training Center in Los Angeles.
- Siblings – Her older sister serves in the U.S. Air Force.
She is represented by Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Asian, and White)
She has Japanese and African-American ancestry on her father’s side and Filipino and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has dyed her hair in different shades of brown.
- Curly, frizzy hair
- Tattoos on the ring finger and behind the right ear
- Cheerful smile
Through her social media, Gabrielle has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Mixed Chicks
Gabrielle Elyse Favorite Things
- Co-Star – Brian Stepanek
- Hobbies – Music, Comedy
- Pastimes – Shopping at record stores, Watching comedy shows
- Subject – Racism
- Dream – To break African-American stereotypes
Source – SheenMagazine.com, IMDb, JustJaredJr.com
Gabrielle Elyse Facts
- At the age of 10, Gabrielle started craving to be an actress and pleaded her parents to put her into classes, so she could audition for local casting jobs.
- She signed with her first agent when she was only 11 years old and took training in acting, dancing, and singing. Since then, she has been appearing on German TV.
- By the time she was 15 years old, she had started to book notable roles and her mother shifted to Los Angeles with her.
- Gabrielle got her first break when she started working for Disney, appearing on popular shows such as Liv and Maddie in 2015 and Austin & Ally in 2016, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in the Midnight Episodic Showcase.
- From 2014 to 2016, she appeared in Nickelodeon’s long-running hit series The Thundermans.
- Throughout 2016, Gabrielle took interest in different opportunities and appeared on the hit TNT drama series Rizzoli & Isles, MTV show Teen Wolf, etc.
- Gabrielle appeared in an episode of the American science fiction anthology series Dimension 404, opposite Lea Michele, Joel McHale, and Sarah Hyland. The series began airing in 2017 on the streaming service Hulu.
- In 2017 she played the lead role of Hayley Chamberlain in the horror-comedy series, Snatchers.
- She starred in the film Good After Bad in 2017 opposite Billy Burke and Maddie Hasson.
- In March 2019, she landed a role in ABC’s comedy pilot, Woman Up.
- Gabrielle takes great pride in being multi-racial. She is passionate about bringing a change in African-American stereotypes and bringing light to racism in America.
Featured Image by Gabrielle Elyse / Instagram