|Ganesh Acharya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1971|
Ganesh Acharya is an Indian choreographer, film director, and occasional film actor who has worked as a choreographer in a large number of films including Agneepath, Bodyguard, Padmaavat, Bajirao Mastani, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, Rang De Basanti, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Zila Ghaziabad, Ek Chalis Ki Last Local, Omkara, Golmaal, Phir Hera Pheri, Munna Bhai M.B.B.S., The Legend of Bhagat Singh, Kranti, Jodi No.1, Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain, Sanju, Baaghi, and Gharwali Baharwali. In addition to that, he has also showcased his acting skills in projects like Welcome Back, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, Zero, Hey Bro, Operation Mekong, and Money Hai Toh Honey Hai.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Choreographer, Film Director, Occasional Film Actor
- Father – Mr. Gopi (Dancer, Choreographer)
- Sibling – Kamla (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ganesh Acharya has dated –
- Vidhi Acharya (2000-Present) – In November 2000, he got married to film producer Vidhi Acharya.
Race / Ethnicity
Ganesh Acharya is of Indian descent.
- His dancing skills
- Cheeky smile
Ganesh Acharya Favorite Things
Source – Wikipedia
Ganesh Acharya Facts
- He was 10 years old when his father passed away.
- His father’s demise forced him to quit his studies as the family started facing financial issues.
- Ganesh Acharya started taking dance lessons from his sister and assisted famous choreographer Kamalji until he died.
- He was just 12 when he formed his own dance group and at 19, he became a choreographer.
- He made his film debut as a choreographer in the 1992 Bollywood film, Annam.
- At the 61st Filmfare Awards, Ganesh Acharya was nominated for the Best Choreographer Award for his song Malhaari from the 2015 film Bajirao Mastani.
- He has choreographed the song Gori Tu Lath Mar from the 2017 film Toilet Ek Prem Katha and for this, he received the National Award for “Best Choreographer” in 2018.
- He choreographer the item song Chikni Chameli from the 2012 film Agneepath featuring Katrina Kaif.
- In December 2020, Ganesh Acharya appeared on the famous Hindi stand-up comedy and talk show, The Kapil Sharma Show, and revealed that he has lost 98 kgs.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0