|George Sear Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
George Sear is a British actor, presenter, and dancer who came to limelight after portraying Seb Crossley in the Disney Channel mystery adventure series The Evermoor Chronicles (2014-2016). He gained further acclaim by appearing in numerous other TV programs including Love, Victor where he began playing the part of Benji in 2020.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Simon Sear
- Mother – Juliet Sear
- Siblings – He has 2 sisters.
5 ft 8 in or 172 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Fuller lips
George Sear Favorite Things
- Fan Of – Music, having guest presented on BBC Radio 1’s Chart Show in 2013
- Hobbies – Playing drums and guitar, having claimed his acoustic guitar to be one of the most important things to him in the world
- Passion – Fitness having enjoyed practicing Calisthenics, Break dancing that had led him to participate in the UDO world-championships competition in 2012 where he was placed in the 2nd position, and also to star on the popular children’s entertainment program named Alisha’s Street Dance Stars
- Food – Vegan having taken to Instagram to explain the benefits of veganism in a post regarding Earth Day in which he had affirmed how switching from vegetarian to vegan had not only made him get healthier and feel better about the plight of animals but it had also helped him reduce his carbon footprint and contribute to taking care of Mother Earth
Source – IMDb, PopBuzz.com
George Sear Facts
- He hails from Leigh-on-Sea in Essex in England.
- At the age of 11, he had essayed the part of the boy in Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot at the Theatre Royal, where he had worked with actor, director, and producer Sir Patrick Stewart who had taught him to play backgammon.
- Sear got to take on some of Shakespeare’s female characters, as was the rule for the young theatre apprentice in Elizabethan England.
- He has been a highly accomplished presenter having worked in the position in several films such as Friday Download: The Movie (2015).
- He portrayed the role of Billy Cooper in the TNT series Will (2017).
- He has disclosed that the musical aspect of Benjie was always in the script that had mentioned him to be a musician, and he had naturally thought that Benjie was someone who expressed himself through that form of art. He has added that aspect of his character had heightened his own love for music through enacting that, and he has been playing a lot more ever since.
- He has been known to incredibly dedicated, hardworking, and driven and he has revealed that when he has worked, he has usually woken up at sharp 4 a.m. having time only for a quick shower before rushing to the set and beginning to film.
- Sear was in the running for PETA’s “UK and Ireland’s Hottest Vegan” title in 2018.
- He has a pet dog named Dougie.
Featured Image by George Sear / Instagram