|Go Kyung-pyo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Go Kyung-pyo is a South Korean actor and comedian who has been a part of shows like Strongest Deliveryman, Reply 1988, My Roommate Is a Gumiho, Private Lives, Don’t Dare to Dream, Naeil’s Cantabile, D.P., Operation Proposal, I Believe in Love, Warm and Cozy, Potato Star 2013QR3, Chicago Typewriter, Saturday Night Live Korea, and Youth Over Flowers: Africa. Go Kyung-pyo has also showcased his acting skills in movies including The Admiral: Roaring Currents, Seven Years of Night, The Story of Man & Woman, Casa Amor: Exclusive for Ladies, A Millionaire on the Run, Jungle Fish 2, Man on High Heels, Coin Locker Girl, One Summer Night, and The Treacherous.
Incheon, South Korea
Go Kyung-pyo attended Konkuk University.
- Mother – She passed away in 2020.
Go Kyung-pyo has been signed with CL& Company.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Go Kyung-pyo is of South Korean descent.
Go Kyung-pyo Facts
- From 2011 to 2012, he was a cast member of the live sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live Korea.
- Go Kyung-pyo co-starred as Go Byung-shin in Horror Stories 2, a 2013 horror omnibus film made up of 4 episodes by 4 South Korean directors. This performance got him nominated for a Blue Dragon Film Award in the “Best New Actor” category.
- He appeared as Chi-do in the 2015 film Coin Locker Girl, a role that got him nominated for the 2016 Baeksang Arts Award for “Best New Actor – Film”.
- He portrayed the character of Grand Prince Jinseong in the 2015 period drama film The Treacherous.
- In 2016, Go Kyung-pyo was cast as Go Jung-won, a polite, friendly man who is serious when it comes to love, in the workplace romantic comedy series Don’t Dare to Dream. This performance won him the “New Star Award” at the 2016 SBS Drama Awards while he was also nominated for an SBS Drama Award for “Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Romantic-Comedy Drama”.
- He loves anime, manga, and comic books.
- Alongside Chae Soo-bin, Kim Seon-ho, and Ko Won-hee, Go Kyung-pyo co-starred as Choi Kang-soo, a deliveryman who eventually wants to become the CEO of his own delivery app company, in the slice-of-life romantic drama series Strongest Deliveryman in 2017. For this role, he was nominated for a KBS Drama Award for “Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries”.
- On May 21, 2018, he enlisted for his mandatory military service and was discharged on January 15, 2020.
- Go Kyung-pyo enjoys sketching and drawing.
- He has shared a close bond with actor and singer Park Bo-gum. The duo once traveled to North America together. Also, Go Kyung-pyo’s parents have often been mistaken for Park Bo-gum’s parents.
Featured Image by Kimetc / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0