|Gopika Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1984|
Gopika is an Indian film actress who is widely recognized for her work in Malayalam films such as Pranayamanithooval (2002) and Malabar Wedding (2008). She has also starred in several Tamil movies like Autograph (2004) and Ponniyin Selvan (2005), Telugu films including Veedhi (2006) and Kannada features such as Kanasina Lok (2004). She has been conferred a number of awards and titles including the Asianet Film Award for “Best Actress” in 2009.
Ollur, Thrissur, Kerala
She attended St. Raphael’s Convent Girls High School in Ollur. After that, she went to Calicut University studying Sociology.
- Father – Anto Francis
- Mother – Tessy Anto
- Siblings – Glini (Younger Sister)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ajilesh Chacko (2008-Present) – On July 17, 2008, she tied the knot with Ajilesh Chacko, a doctor based in Northern Ireland. They have a daughter named Amy and a son named Aiden.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- Shapely lips
- Large, expressive eyes
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Marias Pickles & Spices
- Vikas Nighties
- SKC Ghee
- SBI Bank
- Our Kids
Gopika Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Paris, where she went for her honeymoon
Source – NewIndianExpress.com
- She has learned classical dance from the renowned teacher named Kamalher.
- She was crowned “Miss College” during the ceremony at her college for her farewell.
- Gopika had taken part in the Miss Thrissur beauty pageant that proved to be the turning point in her life as although she did not win the title, she became the runner-up in the competition that led to her landing several modeling assignments.
- She has declared that her ambition was always to be an air-hostess and that she had never aspired to be an actress.
- She has affirmed being grateful that her spouse did not pose to be a hindrance to her acting career and she did not have to quit her profession after marriage.
Featured Image by Anees Kodiyathur / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0