|Grace Fulton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1996|
Grace Fulton is an American actress and dancer who came into prominence after playing the recurring role of young Melinda Gordon in the supernatural television series on CBS Ghost Whisperer (2005–2007). Fulton solidified her fame by appearing in several other TV shows including the teen comedy-drama Awkward (2016) as well as by starring in numerous films, like the DC Extended Universe movie Shazam! (2019), where she portrayed the fictional superheroine, Mary Bromfield. Grace has amassed more than 160k followers on Instagram.
Grace Caroline Fulton
She was a part of a private home-schooling group. Prior to kickstarting her acting career, she had pursued both ballet dancing and acting for some years that included taking lessons during the summer of 2011 at the Royal Ballet School in London, and a session in the Summer Intensive program at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 2014.
- Father – Damian Fulton
- Mother – Alisa Fulton
- Siblings – Soren Fulton (Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Joan Shawlee (Aunt) (Actress) (Deceased)
She has been represented by Innovative Artists.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Branden Currey (2019-Present) – She has been in a relationship with Branden Currey since 2019. In May 2021, the pair got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Swedish, Italian and Polish descent.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Cheerful smile
Grace Fulton Favorite Things
- Interest – Style and fashion having turned it into a business opportunity by launching her online clothing store Notre Arrière-Cour where she has cherished selling items that have been handpicked
- Hobbies – Taking photographs having enjoyed shooting on film as well as capturing beautiful moments on digital cameras, Being outside in nature, Doing outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing
Source – TVOverMind.com
Grace Fulton Facts
- She has recollected that her mother had always wanted her to have a childhood that was not in the spotlight, and so she had kept acting as a hobby for her when she was growing up. Although Grace would go to auditions, she was dancing ballet every day, with full focus.
- Fulton has revealed that she was not at all happy with her acting when she was in her middle school years. She has realized that this was because she totally lacked the life experience and maturity needed for being a confident and convincing actress, that was due to her being confined in a ballet room every day. Along with that, her home-schooling group was like a private little art school, so she was not far from living like a hermit, and she could not even connect with the material she would get for her auditions.
- It was only after Grace discontinued dancing that she discovered the whole vast world out there, when she began to teach ballet, and also start learning basic activities like how to just hang out with her friends. That had a huge impact on her acting, that instantly became significantly better.
- Grace has disclosed that ballet had run its course for her by the time she was around 17 years old after she had several injuries. Grace was also developing a more feminine figure, and body positivity had not come into the ballet spectrum back then. While she was recuperating from her dance bruises, she spent a lot of time on the couch watching Oscar-nominated films that made her feel a deeper love for acting.
Featured Image by Grace Fulton / Instagram