|Grace Gaustad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 2001|
Grace Gaustad is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and producer who rose to fame with her cover performance of Irish singer and songwriter Hozier‘s “Take Me to Church” that she uploaded to her self-titled YouTube channel in 2016. Since then, she has gone on to release several hit tracks of her own such as Brickwall, Pull Me Back, and Into the Dark.
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Musician, Producer, Songwriter
Grace is represented by Red Light Management.
Classical Piano, Vocals, Guitar
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Grace has dated –
- Katie Kelly
Race / Ethnicity
- Her low to medium vocal range
- Droopy eyes
Grace Gaustad Favorite Things
- Music Covers She’s Ever Done – Adele’s “Hello,” Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” Snow Patrol’s “Chasing Cars”
- Music Artists – Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Rihanna, Frank Ocean
- Musician Of All-Time – Lady Gaga
Source – Euphoria, Wonderland Magazine
Grace Gaustad Facts
- She was brought up in New York.
- Grace followed in the footsteps of her mother who is also a singer and songwriter.
- Gaustad was just 6 years old when she started to take an interest in writing and singing.
- Growing up, she was a huge fan of the music of singer and songwriter Lady Gaga. Nevertheless, Grace also enjoys listening to other artists such as Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift.
- One of the earliest posts that Grace uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 4, 2017.
- During her teenage years, she went through mental health problems and bullying as she was part of the LGBTQ+ community. She also addresses the issues in her debut studio album titled BLKBX: wht r u hding that was released on September 10, 2021.
- She had once spoken about suffering from acne, weight fluctuations, and also about having a learning disability in the past.
Featured Image By Grace Gaustad / Instagram