|Gunplay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gunplay is an American rapper who has released the studio albums Living Legend (July 2015), The Plug (June 2017), Haram (September 2017), and ACTIVE (June 2018).
Richard Morales Jr.
Gunplay, Don Logan
El Paso, El Paso County, Texas, United States
Carol City, Miami Gardens, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
Gunplay had dropped out of high school at the age of 15 after he had been told that he would have to repeat ninth grade.
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
- Black Builderburg
- Cleopatra Records
- Real Talk Entertainment
- Def Jam Recordings
- Maybach Music Group
- Warner Bros. Records
Gunplay’s net worth had been $1 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gunplay has dated –
- Phillippa Tanya McCartney (2004–2008) – Gunplay had married a Bahamian woman named Phillippa Tanya McCartney in 2004. They have a son together named Richard Morales III. The couple had parted ways in 2008.
- Keyara Stone (2018–2019)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Black)
He is of Puerto Rican descent on his father’s side and Jamaican descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Afro hairstyle
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Has both his hands, entire torso, and back covered in tattoos
- Born in El Paso, Texas, Gunplay had spent some of his early childhood in The Bronx, New York City. When he was 10 years old, his parents got divorced and his father had returned to his native Puerto Rico. He, his mother, and his younger brother had later moved to the state of Florida and had settled in Carol City.
- After leaving school at the age of 15, he had started using and selling cocaine. With the money he used to make by dealing in drugs, he used to spend away about 600-700 USD a week.
- In 1997, aged 18, he had met rapper and Carol City native Rick Ross with whom he would go on to co-found the musical group Triple C’s (Carol City Cartel). The group had released their debut album Custom Cars & Cycles in 2009. It had debuted at number 44 on the U.S. Billboard 200 music chart.
- In October 2012, he had been arrested by the local police in Miami after a warrant had been issued for his arrest on charges of armed robbery which had taken place at a Miami tax business. Later that month, he was released on a USD 150k bond and had been placed on house arrest in connection to the robbery.
- He was released from house arrest in January 2013. A month later, his trial began on the charges of armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, and aggravated assault. The case had later been dismissed because the victim had become unwilling to further cooperate with the authorities and had refused to authenticate the footage of the incident. Subsequently, the prosecution in the case was forced to drop all the charges against Gunplay.
- At the 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards, he was involved in a backstage fistfight with affiliate members of the rapper and actor 50 Cent‘s hip hop group known as G-Unit.
Featured Image by Gunplay / Instagram