|Hahm Eun-jung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hahm Eun-jung is a South Korean singer and actress who is known for being a member of the South Korean girl group, T-ara, alongside the likes of Qri, Hyomin, and Park Ji-yeon. Moreover, she has also amassed an impressive fan base for herself on social media and enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Hahm Eun-jung studied at Dongguk University, a private, coeducational university located in South Korea, and took performance courses.
- Mother – She is a graduate of Ewha Womans University as well as a former piano teacher who has also served as Hahm’s agent.
- Siblings – She is an only child.
Hahm Eun-jung is represented by UFO Production as well as by her mother.
K-Pop, R&B, Dance-Pop, Nu-Disco, Electropop
MBK Entertainment, EMI Music Japan Inc.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Hahm Eun-jung is of South Korean descent.
Hahm Eun-jung has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of W9 white nine.
Hahm Eun-jung Facts
- While growing up, she used to take ballet lessons.
- Her mother started managing her career while Hahm Eun-jung was in 7th grade and for that, she had to quit teaching in 2007.
- She made her debut as a member of T-ara in July 2009.
- As a member of T-ara, Hahm Eun-jung released her debut studio album, Absolute First Album, on November 27, 2009, through Core Contents Media. The album comprised of songs such as Bo Peep Bo Peep, Like the First Time, You You You, Tic Tic Toc, Bye Bye, Wanna Play?, and Good Person and it was ranked at number #2 in Gaon Album Chart.
- She has served as the main vocalist and lead rapper for T-ara.
- In 2010, she played the role of Kang Seung-yeon in the television series, Coffee House, in which she starred alongside the likes of Kang Ji-hwan, Park Si-yeon, and Jung Woong-in. Hahm Eun-jung won the SBS Drama Award in the “New Star Award” category for her performance on the show.
- Between 2011 and 2012, she appeared as one of the main cast members in MBC reality-variety show, We Got Married. For this, she won the MBC Entertainment Award in the “Best Newcomer (Variety)” in 2011.
- As a solo artist, she released her debut EP, I’m Good, on May 7, 2015 by MBK Entertainment.
- She has been trained in Taekwondo and has won a couple of competitions as well.
- Regarding her mother, Hahm Eun-jung has said, “My mother had me 10 years after she was married to my father, which seems more hurtful. Upon watching several famous performers in the past, she wanted to become an actress. Now that I have, she is very pleased I have acting as a priority. She believes her original prayers were answered.”
Featured Image by DaftTaengk / YouTube / CC BY 3.0