|Hannah Kasulka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1988|
Hannah Kasulka is an American actress and writer who came to prominence with her role as Casey Rance in The Exorcist (2016-2017), a Pretty Girl in What to Expect When You’re Expecting (2012), and Charlaine Bellefleur in True Blood: Jessica’s Blog (2013). However, the super talented aesthetic Hannah has been cast in more than 2 dozen films and TV shows which include Shadow Walkers (2013), True Blood (2013), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2014), The Fosters (2014-2015), How to Get Away with Murder (2015), and Witches in the Woods (2019).
As a story writer, she contributed her skills for the short film Fried Tofu in 2010. Setting aside her professional side, she is an animal lover, traveler, and foodie who has garnered a huge fan following with more than 150k people on Instagram and more than 100k people on Twitter.
Hannah Elizabeth Kasulka
Macon, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hannah graduated from the University of Atlanta. Thereafter, she started attending the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- Father – John Malone
- Mother – Kristy Bridges
- Others – Shane Bridges (Step-Father)
Hannah is represented by –
- Innovative Artists Agency
- Principal Entertainment
- Ginsburg Daniels LLP
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Plush lips
- Wide smile
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Toyota.
Best Known For
- Working with the likes of many notable actors such as Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick, Matthew Morrison, Bethany Joy Lenz, Sophia Bush, Alfonso Herrera, Viola Davis, Billy Brown, Jack Falahee, Chace Crawford, Brooklyn Decker, Teri Polo, Sherri Saum, Hayden Byerly, Ben Daniels, and Deborah Ann Woll
- Her important portrayal of Casey Rance in The Exorcist (2016-2017), a Pretty Girl in What to Expect When You’re Expecting (2012), and Charlaine Bellefleur in True Blood: Jessica’s Blog (2013)
- Being cast in various other well-perceived shows such as Shadow Walkers (2013), True Blood (2013), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2014), The Fosters (2014-2015), How to Get Away with Murder (2015), and Witches in the Woods (2019)
- Being nominated for an iHorror Award for “Best Actress – Horror Series” in 2016
She made her debut theatrical film appearance as a “Pretty Girl” in director Kirk Jones’ What to Expect When You’re Expecting in 2012. Also, starring in the film was well-distinguished stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Banks, Chace Crawford, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick, Matthew Morrison, and Thomas Lennon, along with many more.
First TV Show
Hannah made her debut TV show appearance as in the drama and romantic series of October Road in 2007. She appeared in episode 4 of season 1, “Secrets & Guys”. She worked along with the likes of Bryan Greenberg, Laura Prepon, and Warren Christie.
Hannah does go to the gym whenever she can find the time. As for her workout routine, it mostly consists of cardio exercises such as box jumps, sit-ups, crunches, v-ups, Pilates, etc.
She also does not seem to follow any kind of strict diet routine as she does enjoy going out to dinners and munching on fast food. However, she prefers to consume them in moderation.
Hannah Kasulka Facts
- She was raised in Georgia and later moved to Los Angeles, California in order to pursue her career as an actress.
- Hannah’s grandmother is a pastor. Whereas her mother is a hairdresser.
- Being the only child, she grew up an introvert and would often have a difficult time socializing with people.
- A talent only a few know about her is that she is an amazing dancer. Hannah began attending dance lessons when she was in middle school. With time, she had learned various forms of dance including ballet, pointe, jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, hip-hop, and tap. It all began with a trip that she had taken to New York to watch the Rockettes.
- Initially, she had wanted to be a dancer but chose acting as a professional medium as she felt that her career as a dancer would be as fruitful as acting in the long run. Hannah was also very shy when it came to dancing in front of an audience.
- In the past, she had won a coloring contest organized by the supermarket company Piggly Wiggly.
- She has a pet dog named Leala who enjoys eating broccoli. She also takes her along to fan meets and press conferences at times.
- Her stunt girl on The Exorcist was named Kelli.
- In the past, she worked with “Beef Dreams” a Los Angeles-based improv-comedy troupe.
- She found her first agent after Googling “What agencies are in Atlanta?”
- One of Hannah’s very first auditions was for the fast-food restaurant chain Chick-fil-A. Unfortunately, she was rejected.
- Hannah is associated with the “Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.”
- She is an active member of the “Sheldrick Wildlife Trust”.
- If her acting career was is to come to an end, she would want to pursue business training.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Hannah Kasulka / Instagram