|Harshad Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1987|
Harshad Arora is an Indian actor and model who shot to fame after playing the male lead Zain Abdullah in Colors TV’s hit series Beintehaa (2013–2014). He gained further acclaim by starring in several other television shows including Tera Kya Hoga Alia (2019–2020). Harshad is the recipient of many accolades such as the Indian Television Academy Awards for “Best Actor Popular” in 2014. He has amassed more than 350k followers on Instagram.
He went to Ryan International School. He then enrolled in Delhi University, graduating from there. After that, Harshad opted for higher studies in the field of Advertising and PR.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- Mole on his left cheek
He has appeared in the commercials of various brands like Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri.
Harshad Arora Favorite Things
- Fetish – Dark chocolates
- Holiday Destination – Ibiza island in Spain
- Shopping Destination – Dubai
- Beverage – Wine
- Song – Pani Da Rang from the film Vicky Donor (2012)
Source – Fandom
Harshad Arora Facts
- He was brought up in Delhi in India.
- Before gaining stardom he worked in a PR agency.
- Harshad has believed that his trait of observing people around him has been the main reason for his ending up in the glorious field of acting. He has revealed that studying others and copying them have always come naturally to him. It was while he worked in the advertising firm that he had got modeling offers as well as options to audition, following which he had decided to give acting a try. He had soon taken the leap of faith and reached Mumbai, and it had been within just a month that his first show Beintehaa happened.
- In the TV series Beintehaa, one of his most cherished scenes has comprised of the one where his character Zain found Aaliya after the riots, along with the sweet moments that followed.
- He has been fond of the moniker “Zaya” that fans have coined for Zain-Aaliya.
- Harshad had made a cameo appearance in an episode of the TV show Tumhari Paakhi in 2013.
- He has advised that the guaranteed way to win a girl’s heart is by being honest, with no pretensions whatsoever.
- Harshad has relished traveling and has visited many places around the world.
- He has proclaimed himself to have been a big foodie and has enjoyed watching programs related to food during his spare time. However, he has confessed to having poor culinary skills himself.
- Harshad has been known to be mischievous and has admitted to having tended to be short-tempered.
- When it has come to reality shows he has always preferred Fear Factor to Bigg Boss as he has he would never let his private life get publicized.
- He has found it a lot of fun to watch movies and has cherished films like Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!, Avengers, Bombay Velvet and Theory of Everything, having craved to essay a role like the one in Theory of Everything.
- Harshad has been the most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt.
Featured Image by Harshad Arora / Instagram