|Henry Cejudo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1987|
Henry Cejudo is an American former professional mixed martial artist and freestyle wrestler who is widely regarded as one of the greatest combat athletes of all time. Between 2013 and May 2020, he had competed professionally in mixed martial arts, amassing a stellar 16-2 win-loss record. During his stint with UFC (December 2014-May 2020), he had won both the UFC Flyweight Championship and the UFC Bantamweight Championship. Between 2005 and April 2012, he had accumulated a 42-10 win-loss in freestyle wrestling. He had fought a solitary freestyle wrestling bout in April 2015 as well but had lost. Representing the United States in freestyle wrestling, in the 55 kg category, he had won the ‘Gold’ medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2007 Rio de Janeiro Pan American Games, the 2006 Rio de Janeiro Pan American Championships, the 2007 San Salvador Pan American Championships, and the 2008 Colorado Springs Pan American Championships.
Henry Carlos Cejudo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
Henry had attended the Coronado High School, a public school in Colorado Springs, Colorado; and the Maryvale High School in Phoenix. In 2010, he had joined the Grand Canyon University, a private for-profit Christian university in Phoenix. He had graduated from there in 2015 with a degree in theology.
Professional Mixed Martial Artist (Retired), Freestyle Wrestler (Retired)
- Father – Jorge Cejudo (d. 2007)
- Mother – Nelly Rico
- Siblings – Angel Cejudo (Older Brother) (Freestyle Wrestler), Gloria Cejudo (Sister), Alonzo Cejudo (Brother). He has 3 other siblings.
- Flyweight (2014–2019)
- Bantamweight (2013–2014, 2019–2020)
- 55 kg (Freestyle Wrestling)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
Henry Cejudo’s net worth had been $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry has dated –
- Ana Karolina (2021-Present) – Henry had started dating Ana Karolina in early 2021. They got engaged in June 2021, got married in September 2021, and have a daughter together named America Maria (b. November 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Sports a trimmed beard
Henry Cejudo Facts
- Born in Los Angeles, Henry and his family had to move a lot in and around the city due to his father’s history of drug and alcohol abuse. When he was 4 years old, his mother had taken all of her children to the state of New Mexico when his father was getting released from jail. He had been imprisoned after threatening to kill the entire family. His father had been deported to Mexico when he was 6 years old.
- After spending a couple of years in New Mexico, the family had relocated to Phoenix, Arizona. There, the family used in poverty despite his mother working multiple jobs.
- In August 2018, when he had won the UFC Flyweight Championship, he had become the first person ever to have won an Olympic ‘Gold’ medal as well as a UFC title.
- In June 2019, he had become just the 4th UFC fighter to hold titles in two different weight classes (flyweight, bantamweight) simultaneously. In May 2020, he had become just the 2nd UFC fighter to have successfully defended titles in 2 different weight divisions.
Featured Image by Henry Cejudo / Instagram