|Henry Thomas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1971|
Henry Thomas is an American actor, musician, and producer whose career skyrocketed as he was cast as Elliott in the science fiction film, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), when he was just around 10 years old. Apart from this, he is also recognized for playing several other characters such as Young Hugh Crain in The Haunting of Hill House, T.J. Karsten in Betrayal, Hank Williams Sr. in The Last Ride, Philip Whalen in Big Sur, and John Adams in Sons of Liberty.
Henry Jackson Thomas Jr.
The Little Thomas
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Henry Thomas studied at East Central High School located in Bexar County, Texas and he later got enrolled at Blinn College which is a two-year academic institution based in Brenham, Texas, United States.
Actor, Musician, Producer
- Father – Henry Jackson Thomas Sr. (Hydraulic Machinist)
- Mother – Carolyn L. (née Davis) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Henry Thomas was an only child.
Henry Thomas is represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry Thomas has dated –
- Drew Barrymore (1999) – He had a short-termed romance with actress, producer, director, author, model, and entrepreneur, Drew Barrymore, in 1999.
- Kelly Hill (2000-2002) – In 2000, Henry Thomas married actress Kelly Hill but the duo soon parted ways in 2002.
- Marie Zielcke (2004-2007) – On May 10, 2004, he got married to German film, television, and stage actress, Marie Zielcke, and they became parents to a daughter named Hazel Thomas, who is the god-daughter of Finnish film director Mika Kaurismäki. However, the couple eventually split up and got divorced in 2007.
- Annalee Fery (2009-Present) – He started going out with Annalee Fery in the year 2009 and the two have also been married to one another. The duo has also been blessed with 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Henry Thomas is of Welsh descent.
Henry Thomas has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Intellivision – Lock n Chase (1982)
- Diet Coke (1984)
Henry Thomas Favorite Things
- Films – The Wizard of Oz (1939), The Terror of Tiny Town (1938), Matilda (1996), Mary Poppins (1964), The Incredibles (2004)
- Character from “The Wizard of Oz” – Toto
Source – The San Diego Union-Tribune
Henry Thomas Facts
- For his role as Elliott in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he won several awards and nominations like Young Artist Award for “Best Actor” and British Academy Film Award for “Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles”.
- Henry Thomas starred alongside the likes of Michiel Huisman, Carla Gugino, Elizabeth Reaser, Mckenna Grace, and Kate Siegel in the anthology supernatural horror drama web television series, The Haunting of Hill House, and also won a Saturn Award for “Best Actor in Streaming Presentation” in 2019.
- As a musician, he has been associated with the San Antonio band, The Blue Heelers.
Featured Image by Henry Thomas / Instagram