|Himali Sayurangi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Himali Sayurangi is a Sri Lankan actress who is known for her appearance in various shows and films including Adaraneeya Poornima, Kanyavi, and Tsunami.
Himali Sayurangi Ranaweera
Himali attended Anula Vidyalaya, Nugegoda.
- Siblings – She has an older brother and a younger brother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Himali has dated –
- Asanga Jayalath (2012-Present) – Himali tied the knot with businessman Asanga Jayalath on March 1, 2012, in Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel in Colombo. Together, the couple has a child named Vanuji Senalya (b. 2013). It is said that the two of them met for the first time at a radio play after which their romantic life began to spring while she was working on the set of the television series Amaa.
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (Sri Lankan)
- Raised eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
- She has a beauty spot on her nose.
Himali Sayurangi Facts
- She was raised as the middle child and only daughter in her family.
- Himali’s father worked at an insurance company and her mother is a homemaker.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Samanmali in Sikuru Hathe in 2007. After which, she went on to be cast in a number of other films, a few of which include Ekamath Eka Rateka, Kanyavi, Prathiroo, Kalpanthe Sihinayak, and Tsunami.
- Her husband is the founder of Adland Advertising, Sri Lanka.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a child presenter with Lama Pitiya for the Sri Lanka Broadcasting Corporation. Himali later moved on to work as a television presenter for the Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation with whom she hosted the programs Pehebara Ahasa, Nadun Uyana, and Nuga Sevana for 4 years.
- It was actress Surangi Ruwanmali who helped Himali bag her debut TV show appearance in Vaadiya. She was only 11 years old at the time.
Featured Image By Himali Sayurangi / Instagram