|HoYeon Jung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
HoYeon Jung is a successful South Korean model. She is known for her appearance in Korea’s Next Top Model. She has walked in fashion shows for designers and brands like Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Max Mara, Alberta Ferretti, Rag & Bone, Jeremy Scott, Tory Burch, Topshop Unique, Lanvin, Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Bottega Veneta, Emilio Pucci, Chanel, Miu Miu, Giambattista Valli, Prabal Gurung, Jason Wu, H&M, and Gabriela Hearst. HoYeon Jung has been recognized as one of the “Top 50” fashion models by models.com.
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
HoYeon Jung is managed by –
- ESteem Models – Seoul (Mother Agency)
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris, Milan, London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen
- Nomad Management – Los Angeles, Miami Beach, New York
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
HoYeon Jung has dated –
- Lee Dong-hwi
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair “red”.
- High cheekbones
- Sharp jawline
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
HoYeon Jung has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Louis Vuitton
HoYeon Jung Favorite Things
Source – Models
HoYeon Jung Facts
- At the age of 19, she participated in Korea’s Next Top Model (2013).
- Her first international show was for the Opening Ceremony in New York in 2016.
- She takes English lessons as well as accent classes.
- The person she admires the most is her mother.
- Her biggest adventure is living in a new country.
- An event she wished she had witnessed is her parents’ wedding day.
- A thing that she would like to improve about herself is her acting abilities.
- She enjoys playing games like Sudoku, 2048, and Candy Crush.
- Things she would rather forget is her ex-boyfriends.
- Her idea of happiness is being surrounded by people who genuinely love and believe in her.
- When her skin gets irritated, she uses an aloe mask pack.
- She has been featured in many magazines including Vogue Girl Korea, Nylon Korea, ELLE Wedding, First Look Korea, Vogue, British Vogue, Dazed, Love magazine, CR Fashion Book, and Into the Gloss.
- She has also been featured on the covers of Vogue Japan, Vogue Korea, W Korea, and Harper’s Bazaar Korea.
- In 2017, she was named “Top Newcomer” and “Model of the Year” nominee by Models.com.
- She is known for her characteristic fiery red hair.
Featured Image by HoYeon Jung / Instagram