|Iliza Shlesinger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1983|
Iliza Shlesinger is an American comedian, actress, and TV host who had come into the spotlight in 2008 upon winning the 6th season of the competitive reality TV show Last Comic Standing. She was the first woman, and the youngest, winner of the show at that time. She has gone on to have a successful career in stand-up comedy, touring across the United States, and releasing several comedy specials on Netflix. A sketch comedy show conceptualized by her, titled The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show, had also been premiered on the platform in April 2020. In addition, she has hosted the syndicated reality dating show Excused and the TV game show Separation Anxiety.
Iliza Vie Shlesinger
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Iliza had attended the Greenhill School, a private day school in Addison, Texas, where she had studied Spanish and was a member of the school’s improvisation team. After her high school graduation, she had joined The University of Kansas (KU), a public research university in Lawrence, Kansas. She had also participated in Semester at Sea (SaS), a study-abroad program that was founded in 1963 and is managed by the Institute for Shipboard Education (ISE).
After her freshman year, she had taken a transfer to Emerson College, a private college in Boston, Massachusetts. There, she had majored in film, honed her writing and editing skills, and was a member of one of the campus’s comedy sketch groups, Jimmy’s Traveling All Stars.
Comedian, Actress, TV Host
- Father – Fred Shlesinger
- Mother – Bonnie Shlesinger
- Siblings – Ben Shlesinger (Younger Brother)
- Others – Benjamin Shlesinger (Paternal Grandfather), Thelma Shlesinger (Paternal Grandmother), Melvin Schlien (Maternal Grandfather), Anita Bernstein (Maternal Grandmother), Alan Bruce ‘Albhy’ Galuten (Father-in-Law) (Technology Executive, Futurist, Grammy Award-winning Record Producer, Composer, Musician, Orchestrator, Music Conductor), Brad (Half-Brother), Emily (Half-Sister)
She is represented by –
- Kara Baker, Manager, Avalon Management, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Joe Schwartz, Manager (Touring), United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Booking Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
In 2020, Iliza Shlesinger’s net worth was $7 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iliza has dated –
- Bret Ernst
- Noah Galuten (2017-Present) – Iliza had started dating a chef named Noah Galuten in 2017. The couple got married on May 12, 2018, in a Jewish ceremony in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, neck-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Iliza Shlesinger Facts
- Iliza, in August 2014, had started a podcast called Truth and Iliza, as a forum for discussing matters bothering her and her guests.
- In 2017, she had hosted her own late-night talk show with the same name – Truth & Iliza.
- In November 2017, she had published a book titled Girl Logic: The Genius and the Absurdity.
- In December 2017, she was sued by a man who was denied entry to one of her girls-only shows.
Featured Image by Iliza Shlesinger / Instagram