|Imam-ul-Haq Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Imam-ul-Haq is a rising left-handed middle-order Pakistani batsman who is perhaps best known for his flamboyant stroke-play. His career on Pakistan’s national cricket team flourished from day one itself. He managed to score a century on his debut “One Day International.” Over a short period of time, he had also managed to amass a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Imam-ul-Haq (In Urdu امام الحق)
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
He was doing his O-level from the Beaconhouse School System in Pakistan. As of September 2012, he was studying at ICom at the Punjab College.
- Father – Insaram ul Haq
- Mother – Farah Insaram
- Siblings – Ahtamad Ul Haq (Brother)
- Others – Inzamam-ul-Haq (Cricket Coach, Former Cricketer)
Imam is represented by Talha Aisham of Saya Corporation.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
According to sources, as of 2019, had Imam been in relationship with multiple women in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a thick beard
- Wears his glasses even while playing
- Has a beauty spot near his upper lip and nose
Imam-ul-Haq Favorite Things
- Cricketer – Gautam Gambhir, Wasim Akram
Source – PakPassion
- Prior to moving to Pakistan in 1947, Imam’s ancestors belonged to the city of Hansi.
- Imam had developed a passion for the sport at an early age and credits his uncle Inzamam-ul-Haq for it.
- His brother played cricket in England while he was still young.
- While studying his O-levels, Imam switched to Matric and scored a total of 940 marks. This, in turn, earned him a scholarship to study at the Punjab College.
- Whilst playing cricket, Imam also went to NCA training in the mornings and studied for 1 hour each day during his schooling days.
- Imam played his first publicly viewed cricket debut in 2012 at the “U19 Asia Cup”.
- He is a huge admirer of the Multan Cricket Stadium in Pakistan and had been going there ever since he was a kid.
- Imam is close friends with cricketer Babar Azam.
- During his debut ODI match with Sri Lanka on October 18, 2017, Imam became the second Pakistani batsman after former cricketer Saleem Elahi to score a century on his debut.
- Over a span of 3 years, Imam had played 2 “U19 World Cups” for Pakistan.
- He claims to be a short-tempered man but is working on improving it.
- In July 2019, Imam was dragged into a social media controversy after screenshots of his affair with a girl were leaked over Twitter. In the screenshots, Imam is allegedly said to have been in a relationship with multiple women at the same time. Later, the PCB MD Wasim Khan revealed that Imam had apologized for his wrongdoings.
- During the 3rd “One Day Innings” with South Africa, Imam became the second-fastest batsman to score 1,000 runs in ODIs. He managed to achieve the milestone during his 19th innings.
- On May 5, 2019, Imam made his “Twenty20 International” debut for Pakistan in a match against England.
Featured Image By Imam-ul-Haq / Instagram