|Isaac Lupien Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1995|
Isaac Lupien is a Canadian dancer, choreographer, and actor, best known for his role as Eldon in the drama, family, and romance TV series, The Next Step (2013-2018). He is also a member, teacher, and choreographer at the Canadian Dance Company in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, owned by his parents. As an actor, he is best known for his movie roles as Bob Jr. in Flash of Genius (2008) and Isaiah in Dance Together (2019).
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Isaac earned his degree from the Oakville Trafalgar High School in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
Dancer, Actor, Choreographer
- Father – Allain Lupien (Co-owner of the Canadian Dance Company, Actor)
- Mother – Dawn Lupien (Co-owner of the Canadian Dance Company)
- Siblings – Tabitha Lupien (Older Sister) (Acrobat, Actress, Dancer), Lindsay Lupien (Older Sister) (Actress), Samantha Lupien (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Dot Blakely (Maternal Grandmother). He has 5 aunts and uncles.
Isaac Lupien is represented by Stars Academy Talent (Manager) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Isaac Lupien has dated –
- Jordan Clark – He was connected to his The Next Step co-star, Jordan Clark, who played the role of Giselle on the TV series. They were called Giseldon as a couple due to his character’s name being Eldon. Neither confirmed the relationship and it was more likely their mutual fanbase’s wishful thinking.
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic physique
- Chiseled jawline
Isaac Lupien has endorsed brands such as –
- Pillsbury Doughboy
- Concerned Children
- Hess trucks
Isaac Lupien Favorite Things
- Dance Move – Pizza Dance
- Movie – The Avengers (2012)
- Music Genre – Dubstep
- Quote – “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
Source – Fandom, Instagram
Isaac Lupien Facts
- His dad met his mom at his maternal grandmother’s studio, The Dot Blakely Dance Studio in Simcoe, Ontario, Canada. When his grandmother, Dot, retired in 1985, they founded their own and named it Canadian Dance Company.
- Isaac began dancing around the age of 11 months old but officially started training at his parents’ dance company at the age of 2.
- Between the ages of 4 and 13, he was formally an actor.
- At the age of 13, Isaac developed a passion for technical forms of dance such as ballet, jazz, and contemporary.
- In 2008, he won a bronze medal at the IDO World Championships in Riesa, Germany.
- Isaac was a runner-up at the 2011 Dance Awards in New York City.
- By the age of 17, he already had the chance to train alongside a well-known American teacher and choreographer, Mia Michaels. He also trained alongside Desmond Richardson and Mandy Moore.
- Isaac likes to travel. In 2016, he visited a large waterfall in Karekare, New Zealand, as well as Lisbon, Portugal.
- He made his Drayton Entertainment debut in the Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat tour in 2017.
- Isaac is a faculty member at the Raw Motion Dance, a studio owned by a fellow dancer Trevor Tordjman. Trevor, alongside Avery Trask, her sister, Alyssa Trask, and Brittany Raymond, also appeared in the TV series The Next Step.
- Isaac’s signature move is “inward-turning switch second.”
- He owes his core strength to a plank, a basic but challenging exercise.
Featured Image by Isaac Lupien / Instagram