|Isabella Leong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Isabella Leong is a Hong Kong-based actress and former singer who has worked in projects such as The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, The Knot, Diary, Spider Lilies, Missing, Murmur of the Hearts, A Chinese Tall Story, Dragon Squad, and McDull, the Alumni. She is also known for her singing career during which she released albums and extended plays like I am Isabella and To Find Love.
Leong Lok-yau (梁樂瑤) / Luisa Isabella Nolasco da Silva
Isabella Leong, Bella
She studied at Po Leung Kuk Camões Tan Siu Lin Primary School and then got enrolled at Macau Sam Yuk Middle School in 1999. However, she eventually dropped out of the latter.
Actress, Former Singer
- Father – Luís Alberto Marques Nolasco da Silva
- Mother – She worked as a croupier in Casino Lisboa in Sé, Macau, China.
- Sibling – She has a 7 years older sister.
- Others – Frederico Joao Moreira de Sousa Teles de Menezes (Paternal Grandfather) (Former President of the Macau Football Association), Terry Marques Nolasco (Paternal Grandmother), Henrique (Paternal Uncle), Frederico (Paternal Uncle), Jose Manuel (Paternal Uncle)
She is represented by Emperor Entertainment Group, Music Artist Management Company, Hong Kong, China.
Emperor Entertainment Group (HK)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Richard Li (2008-2011) – She met Hong Kong businessman and philanthropist Richard Li, son of billionaire and philanthropist Li Ka-shing, on a movie set in 2008. The duo has an age difference of 21 years and she was just 20 years old when she met him. They welcomed their first son Ethan Li Cheung Tsz on April 26, 2009, and later their twin sons were born in San Francisco in June 2010. Leong and Li announced in March 2011 that they had amicably ended their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Chinese and Portuguese descent.
Isabella Leong Facts
- On the paternal side, her ancestors are from one of the most prominent and long-established Macanese families i.e. the Nolasco da Silva family.
- Her father died of a drug overdose when she was just 6-month old and she never received any acknowledgment from her father’s family. Hence, she took her mother’s last name.
- She left school when she was 12 in order to support her family financially.
- She co-starred as Cheung Bik-Yan in the 2006 drama film, Isabella, for which she won the Golden Bauhinia Award for “Best New Performer”.
Featured Image by 桑詩達 / Flickr / CC BY 2.0