|Jack Brooksbank Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1986|
|Spouse||Princess Eugenie of York|
Jack Brooksbank is an English businessman who is well-known due to his high-profile marriage to Princess Eugenie of York, the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II.
Jack Christopher Stamp Brooksbank
Lambeth, London, England, United Kingdom
Jack was educated at the Stowe School located in Buckinghamshire.
He attended the University of Bristol but, dropped out to pursue a career in the hospitality industry.
- Father – George Brooksbank (Company Director, Chartered Accountant)
- Mother – Nicola Newton
- Siblings – Thomas Brooksbank (Younger Brother)
- Others – Stamp Brooksbank (Paternal Grandfather), Princess Beatrice of York (Sister-in-law), Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (Brother-in-law), Sarah Ferguson (Mother-in-law), Prince Andrew, Duke of York (Father-in-law)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack has dated –
- Princess Eugenie of York (2010-Present) – The wedding between Jack and Princess Eugenie of York, who is 11th in the line of succession in the British royal family, took place at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on October 12, 2018. The couple’s 1st son August Philip Hawke Brooksbank arrived on February 9, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Jack has endorsed the brand –
Jack Brooksbank Facts
- He and Princess Eugenie are 3rd cousins once removed. Similarly, Eugenie’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh are also 3rd cousins.
- In July 2021, Jack was pictured in the company of a topless model during an official trip in Capri. Model Erica Pelosini came forward and apologized for her questionable actions in response to rumors of Jack’s infidelity.
- He comes from a lineage of the Brooksbank baronets.
- Jack was previously manager of the London nightclub, Mahiki. The highly-exclusive club was frequented by royals such as Prince William and Prince Harry.
- One of his ambitions is to open a successful chain of pubs.
- Coincidentally, his wife owns a pet dog named Jack.
Featured Image by Eugenie_and_jack / Instagram