|Jacques Colimon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jacques Colimon is a Haitian-American actor, poet, and human rights activist who came into prominence after appearing in the Netflix series The Society (2019). He has also starred in various movies including Sweet Old World (2012). He is the recipient of several accolades such as the 2016 B. Iden Payne Lead Actor award. Jacques has amassed more than 140k followers on Instagram.
Jacques Gerard Colimon
He went to the University of Texas at Austin and studied Theater and Dance.
Actor, Poet, Human rights activist
- Father – Daniel B. Colimon (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – She had worked in customer service at a hardwood flooring company.
He has been represented by Collier Talent Agency and Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Adelaide Kane (2019-2020) – He began a relationship with actress, theatre artist, producer, voiceover artist, and model Adelaide Kane in July 2019. However, they split the following year.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Haitian descent.
- Trimmed mustache
- Pierced ears
Jacques Colimon Favorite Things
- Pastimes – Hiking, Traveling, Seeing nature
- Hobbies – Reading, Writing, Listening to music
Source – Fandom
Jacques Colimon Facts
- He has recalled that when he was in public high school, his family had been comfortable, but he never had influential connections and he did not go to movie/TV workshops with celebrity coaches. He had heard about them but had never signed up as his parents would insist that he stayed in school and focus on his education.
- He has enjoyed playing the guitar having started taking lessons at the age of 13.
- Jacques had experienced a natural gravitational pull to theatre as a kid that only got stronger due to his fiercely passionate high school drama teacher named Donna Tucker, who would challenge him with Haitian monologue material when he was 16 years old. t sixteen. She connected him to David Zeiger, the brilliant documentary filmmaker who had wanted to cast his debut docufictional family drama locally, and straight out of his high school. Jacques had gone on to make his first feature film with Zeiger, Sweet Old World.
- Colimon has taken great care in preparing himself for a role before beginning filming a new project by throwing himself into a narrative and doing everything possible to get into character. When he played a foster kid, he visited a foster care organization. He has believed that the very discipline of acting is a ritual of radical empathy that consists of connecting the seemingly disparate dots between himself and the part until the two come to an understanding.
- He has had black and white photos on his Instagram as he has considered the style to have an artistic film aesthetic that has held a lot of specific inspiration for him.
- If there would be a spider in the house he would set it free and never want to harm it.
- Jacques has at times felt like exercising, when he has liked getting into a little Yoga, taking a hike, or doing some strength training.
- He has found pleasure in watering plants he has owned including a really big pothos, a few succulents, and a snake plant.
- He has cherished taking walks along the L.A. River.
Featured Image by Jacques Colimon / Instagram