|Jameson Rodgers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1987|
|Spouse||Sarah Allison Turner|
Jameson Rodgers is an American singer, songwriter, and musician whose debut single was titled Some Girls, the song peaked at number #1 on the US Country Airplay (Billboard) chart and at number #5 on the US Hot Country Songs (Billboard) chart as well as was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Rodgers’ discography also includes other tracks, albums, and extended plays such as Cold Beer Calling My Name (ft. Luke Combs), Bet You’re from a Small Town, In It for the Money, and Missing One.
Batesville, Mississippi, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Jameson Rodgers attended the University of Southern Mississippi.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
Jameson Rodgers has been repped by Red Light Management, Music Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Columbia Nashville, River House
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jameson Rodgers has dated –
- Sarah Allison Turner – He is married to singer and musician Sarah Allison Turner.
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports a beard
Jameson Rodgers Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Batesville, Mississippi.
- In 2010, Jameson Rodgers shifted to Nashville with a friend in order to pursue a career in music.
- He won the ASCAP Foundation Leon Brettler Award in 2014.
- Jameson Rodgers’ debut studio album Bet You’re from a Small Town was released on September 17, 2022, through Columbia Nashville and it consists of songs such as Desert, Cold Beer Calling My Name (ft. Luke Combs), One Day, Girl with the Broken Heart, Close to Anything, and Porch with a View. The album ranked at number #42 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #182 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Featured Image by Jessica.valiyi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0