|Jane Goldman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1970|
Jane Goldman is an English screenwriter, author, and producer who has written/co-written the screenplays of films such as Stardust (2007), Kick-Ass (2010), X-Men: First Class (2011), The Woman in Black (2012), Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014), Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (2016), and Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017). Before her career as a screenwriter had kicked off, she had presented a TV show called Jane Goldman Investigates (2003-2004).
Jane Loretta Anne Goldman
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Jane had attended the King Alfred School, an independent day school in Golders Green, Barnet, London. She had left school at the age of 15 with 8 O-Levels.
Screenwriter, Author, Producer
- Father – Stuart Goldman (Former Property Developer)
- Mother – Amanda Goldman
- Others – Martha Ross (née Walker) (Mother-in-Law) (Actress, Radio Presenter) (d. January 14, 2019), John Ross (Father-in-Law), Tony Phillips (Step-Father-in-Law) (Actor), Liza Ross (Sister-in-Law) (Voice Actress), Garrick Hagon (Brother-in-Law) (Actor), Simon Ross (Brother-in-Law) (TV Producer), Amanda Ross (Sister-in-Law) (TV Executive), Miles Ross (Brother-in-Law) (TV Producer), Miles Jr. Ross (Nephew-in-Law), Katharine Ross (Niece-in-Law), Paul Ross (Brother-in-Law) (TV and Radio Presenter, Journalist, Media Personality), Jackie Skinner (Sister-in-Law), Kerensa Jane Bunce (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Adam Ross (Brother-in-Law)
In 2021, Jane Goldman’s net worth was $7 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jane has dated –
- Jonathan Ross (1986-Present) – Jane had started dating English TV/radio presenter, film critic, actor, and comedian Jonathan Ross in 1986 when she was just 16 years old. Jonathan is 10 years older than her and they had first met when he was a judge on the reality TV show The Masked Dancer while Jane was working as a junior showbiz journalist for the Daily Star newspaper. They got married a couple of years later, in August 1988. After a decade of marriage, they had temporarily separated due to Jane’s mental health issues and the subsequent strain on the marriage and their children. They had reunited soon after. They have 3 children together – a son named Harvey Kirby Ross (b. March 1994) and 2 daughters named Betty Kitten Ross (d. July 1991) and Honey Kinney Ross (b. February 1997) (Plus-Sized Fashion Model, Podcast Host, Body Positivity Activist). Harvey Kirby Ross was named after legendary comic book artist, writer, and editor Jack Kirby who was an idol for Jonathan Ross.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
She often tends to dye her hair red or pink.
- Curvaceous figure
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
Jane Goldman Facts
- Jane, at the age of 15, had left school to travel to the United States to follow English singer, songwriter, DJ, fashion designer, photographer, and record producer George Alan O’Dowd aka Boy George on tour.
- Upon her return to the United Kingdom, she had worked as an entertainment reporter with the Daily Star newspaper. Before her screenwriting career began, she had also worked for several other newspapers and magazines including Cosmopolitan, The Times, and Evening Standard.
- Besides her screenwriting career, she has published books titled Thirteen-Something (1993), Streetsmarts: A Teenager’s Safety Guide (1996), Sussed and Streetwise (1997), The X-Files Book of the Unexplained (1997), Dreamworld (2000), and Do the Right Thing (2007).
Featured Image by Jane Goldman / Instagram