|Jane Sibbett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1962|
Jane Sibbett is an American actress and comedian who is best known for her appearance as Heddy Newman in Herman’s Head and as the former wife of Ross Gelleron on the hit series Friends.
Jane Moore Sibbett
Berkeley, California, United States
Jane studied at Rio Americano High School and later, she graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Father – William Ryan Sibbett IV
- Mother – Gaines Sibbett
- Siblings – She has 5 younger siblings.
Jane is represented by Artists International Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jane has dated –
- Karl Fink (1992-2016) – Jane got married to TV writer and producer Karl Fink on January 18, 1992. However, after being together for more than a decade the couple decided to legally part ways in January 2016. Prior to their divorce, Jane gave birth 3 children, 2 girls named Ruby (b. 1992) and Violet (b. 2000), and a boy named Kai (b. 1994).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.
- Prominent eyes
- Perfect smile
- Aquiline nose shape
Jane Sibbett Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Alameda Island, in the San Francisco Bay.
- Jane was part of the international women’s fraternity as a member of the California Delta chapter of Pi Beta Phi, while studying at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Shawna on Scarecrow and Mrs. King in 1985.
- Jane got her big break in 1986, after she was cast as Jane Wilson in the soap opera Santa Barbara alongside the likes of actor A Martinez, Marcy Walker, and Nancy Lee Grahn.
- From 1994 to 2001, Jane played the character of Carol Willick, the former wife of Ross Geller on the hit sitcom Friends.
- She had faced intimate violence in the past and as 2020, she continued to be an advocated for domestic violence. Jane is also the founder of the 1736 Family Crisis Center that is located in Los Angeles.
- When she not on-screen, Jane loves to dance and at the same time she also enjoys cycling a lot.
Featured Image By Jane Sibbett / Instagram