|Jay Bhanushali Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1984|
Jay Bhanushali is an Indian actor, model, host, and dancer who is best known for appearing as Neev Shergill in Ekta Kapoor‘s soap opera titled Kayamath. Some of his other on-screen roles include playing Akshay Bedi in Hate Story 2, Arjit in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Varun Bhaskar in Dhoom Machaao Dhoom, Joy in Parchhayee, Yuvraaj in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Yash Malhotra in Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi, Anuj Ashok Shrivastav in Kairi — Rishta Khatta Meetha, and Karan in Ek Paheli Leela.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Model, Host, Dancer
- Sibling – Hetal Bhanushali (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jay Bhanushali has dated –
- Mahhi Vij (2011-Present) – He married actress and model Mahhi Vij in the year 2011 and they welcomed their daughter named Tara on August 21, 2019. The couple also adopted a boy named Rajveer and a girl named Khushi before their first biological child Tara was born.
Race / Ethnicity
Jay Bhanushali has Indian roots.
- Toned physique
- Charming personality
Jay Bhanushali Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Akshay Bedi in the Hindi-language erotic thriller film, Hate Story 2, in 2014.
- Along with his wife Mahhi Vij, Jay Bhanushali appeared as a contestant on the 5th installment of the dance celebrity reality television show, Nach Baliye 5, and the duo wrapped up its journey as the winners of the season.
- He co-starred as Karan, a singer and musician, in the 2015 Hindi-language reincarnation thriller drama film, Ek Paheli Leela, whose lead cast also included Sunny Leone, Rajneesh Duggal, Rahul Dev, and Mohit Ahlawat.
- As a presenter, Jay Bhanushali has worked on shows like Superstar Singer, Indian Idol 10, Dance India Dance 4, Dance India Dance Li’l Masters 2, The Voice India Kids, Sabse Bada Kalakar, Dance India Dance Li’l Masters 2, and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0